Survivor 26: Caramoan

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
On the Monty Hall comment, I want to believe Cochran was saying that just to fuck with Reynold knowing full well it wasn't a real Monty Hall problem. He had the chance to talk Reynold into giving up a known positive with no risk to himself.

What really happened I think is Cochran just spoke too quick without thinking. How many of us, given a situation like that, would immediately think "Monty Hall" before fully processing the circumstances.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
What really happened I think is Cochran just spoke too quick without thinking. How many of us, given a situation like that, would immediately think "Monty Hall" before fully processing the circumstances.
Pretty sure that's what happened. He probably realized 5 seconds later that he was wrong.
Really hope he wins. I'd also be alright with Andrea, though. And just keep Brenda around so I can keep looking at her.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Malcom was a great Survivor player and made the last 2 seasons much more enjoyable.

Always had a great attitude, always played the game hard, was a challenge and social threat, and he was not afraid to aggressively try to change his standing in the game. I was a bit hesitant on him returning in back to back seasons, but he was more than up for the challenge. I have a feeling he is going to take this little bit of fame and turn it into a good career somewhere.

Cheers to Malcom. A good Survivor player and an all around great guy.
rrr_img_22594.jpg

rrr_img_22594.jpg

Bane_sl

shitlord
Malcom was a great Survivor player and made the last 2 seasons much more enjoyable.

Always had a great attitude, always played the game hard, was a challenge and social threat, and he was not afraid to aggressively try to change his standing in the game. I was a bit hesitant on him returning in back to back seasons, but he was more than up for the challenge. I have a feeling he is going to take this little bit of fame and turn it into a good career somewhere.

Cheers to Malcom. A good Survivor player and an all around great guy.
rrr_img_22594.jpg
Definitely hated to see him go last night. He's definitely one of my favorites. I just wish he'd have kept searching for that idle when Andrea showed up. That would have changed the game.

rrr_img_22594.jpg

Zx88_sl

shitlord
Malcolm is great and it sucked to see him get voted off without being able to find that idol. It would have been game suicide for Eric or Sherry to join the 3 amigos though, imo. Pissing off your current alliance and lets be honest, maybe 1 of them could beat Eddie in a TC, maybe.... but if they(or anyone) made it to the end with Reynolds or Malcolm, it's a pretty easy pick. Plus all 3 of those dudes are challenge monsters. Just doesn't make sense in any form or fashion for anyone to join them at this stage. At best you would be playing for 2nd place. I guess though maybe some people are happy playing for runner-up??

Bane - Definitely hated to see him go last night. He's definitely one of my favorites. I just wish he'd have kept searching for that idle when Andrea showed up. That would have changed the game.
Someone on the previous page posted a video of him continuing to search for it. Just editing that made it look like he stopped when he did.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Double episode (2 challenges, 2 tribals) coming up this week. That doesn't bode well for the Reynold/Eddie cool broz alliance.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Malcolm is great and it sucked to see him get voted off without being able to find that idol. It would have been game suicide for Eric or Sherry to join the 3 amigos though, imo. Pissing off your current alliance and lets be honest, maybe 1 of them could beat Eddie in a TC, maybe.... but if they(or anyone) made it to the end with Reynolds or Malcolm, it's a pretty easy pick. Plus all 3 of those dudes are challenge monsters. Just doesn't make sense in any form or fashion for anyone to join them at this stage. At best you would be playing for 2nd place. I guess though maybe some people are happy playing for runner-up??

Someone on the previous page posted a video of him continuing to search for it. Just editing that made it look like he stopped when he did.
According to his interview with Parvati, he looked furiously from the moment they got back from the auction (not really shown) but had to give up when he started to pretend he had it in hopes of recruiting Sherri to their side.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Too bad for Reynold, but man...seeing Andrea get blindsided was hilarious. This has been a really good season.

Pumpkin Thief

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Good shit! Looks like maybe Brenda's fangs are coming out finally. They make it seem as if she is calling for Cochran's head next week.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Great episode. Reynold was a no-brainer. He's just too dangerous in challenges. I feel bad for Andrea but she was a bit too cutthroat. Everyone knew she was sharp and ruthless and nobody trusted her. I'm afraid the same may be true of my man Cochrane.

What the hell was Erik thinking handing the hidden immunity idol to Andrea? Maybe he thought it would win her favor, maybe he was afraid the idol would put a target on his back, but my money's on him being just that big of a dipshit.

Brenda finally outed herself for the fierce competitor that she is this week. Everyone has been wondering why she has been so passive after the way she played the last game, but I think it's pretty clear now that she has just been flying under the radar and now we're going to see her the way we remember her. Cochrane better look at her as a big threat and try to give her credit with the alliance for taking out Andrea and do everything else to convince everyone that Brenda is at least as big a threat as he is.

Fans vs. Favorites is a great format. Both times they have done it have been awesome. I was skeptical about how goodthesefavorites were going to be but they totally dominated the fans and they are playing hard and making moves. Also, there's some other factors that have been lacking the last few seasons. Namely the fact that they are really hungry and the challenges are physical and hard. I think they had gotten away from that recently because of people quitting but they brought it back in a big way this season.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fuck yeah. Agreed, AMAZING season! I don't like Andrea, but she gets my appreciation for playing the game hard.

I realize it is pretty irrelevant, but I am going to nominate Eddie as an all-time fucking awful Survivor player. And yes, he gets down-graded even further in light of his performance given that he is in his prime, a 23 year old firefighter, and self proclaimed the prettiest person on the island. He is dumb as a coconut and has the social skill of a sea cucumber. When he is not getting dominated by 98 lbs women and Harvard nerds, he is giving up on challenges for donuts. Never seen someone do so little with so much. The guy is a disgrace and I wana punch him in his lispy mouth.

Brutul, I agree. Fans v Fav's is pretty much the best format for the show. Go Cochrane!

Pumpkin Thief

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Agreed, Eddie is a total fucking dud. Hard to figure him for a fire fighting EMT. I could see that guy being some 63 year old sugar mama's kept cabana boy, maybe.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Fuck yeah. Agreed, AMAZING season! I don't like Andrea, but she gets my appreciation for playing the game hard.

I realize it is pretty irrelevant, but I am going to nominate Eddie as an all-time fucking awful Survivor player. And yes, he gets down-graded even further in light of his performance given that he is in his prime, a 23 year old firefighter, and self proclaimed the prettiest person on the island. He is dumb as a coconut and has the social skill of a sea cucumber. When he is not getting dominated by 98 lbs women and Harvard nerds, he is giving up on challenges for donuts. Never seen someone do so little with so much. The guy is a disgrace and I wana punch him in his lispy mouth.

Brutul, I agree. Fans v Fav's is pretty much the best format for the show. Go Cochrane!
I think it is completely relevant. This guy is seriously the dumbest person to ever play the game, so much so that he isn't even a threat even while being on the radar. He's made it to the point that the main alliance is already starting to cannibalize and will be going after each other while they ignore him. The only saving grace if he makes the final three is I don't even think his former allies would vote for him in the final tribal. Not only that, so far I have not seen that much butt hurt from the jury (granted I haven't watched Andrea's Ponderosa yet). However, to say I'm not concerned would be lying.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Don't forget that he failed to outbid Cochran's $300-whatever to get the advantage in the challenge last week. Wtf? What the fuck else are you waiting for, a bowl of peanut butter that you have to share with everyone?

Edit: Saw Andrea's Ponderosa video...she says "Oh, I'm definitely not going to be a bitter jury member." Later on she says, "God, I just hope Eddie makes it to the end." Yeaaaah, a vote for Eddie is a vote out of bitterness (I'd give Malcolm and Reynold a pass on it, though).

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Andrea's smug ass getting voted out was great. I think Dawn, Brenda, and Sherrie are going to make the final 3, assuming Erik doesn't go on an immunity tear.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
I honestly think Cochran will make it to the final three just because of all the airtime he has been getting. I really think Brenda will not make the cut for the same reasons. I think it will be Cochran and Dawn, with take your pick between Sherrie, Brenda, and Erick depending on how cards fall with immunities etc.