Survivor 26: Caramoan

an accordion_sl

shitlord
I honestly think Cochran will make it to the final three just because of all the airtime he has been getting. I really think Brenda will not make the cut for the same reasons. I think it will be Cochran and Dawn, with take your pick between Sherrie, Brenda, and Erick depending on how cards fall with immunities etc.
This is what I'm thinking too, looks like Cochran will probably win.

Pumpkin Thief

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I don't think the individual players have any idea of who is getting what kind of airtime or why that would go into their strategies if they did know. I do like Sherrie's chances of flying in under the radar into the final 3 though. She's so non-threatening physically, and also doesn't seem a social threat.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
I don't think the individual players have any idea of who is getting what kind of airtime or why that would go into their strategies if they did know. I do like Sherrie's chances of flying in under the radar into the final 3 though. She's so non-threatening physically, and also doesn't seem a social threat.
I think you totally misunderstood what he said.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Eh, Brenda is a smart girl, and she's going to realize what Cochran is doing. Especially with his "I've been dishonest" speech at last tribal. Sure, everybody has been dishonest thus far. However, you don't openly shout that sort of shit out. You want everyone thinking you're the most loyal fucker the world has ever seen.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Fuck yeah. Agreed, AMAZING season! I don't like Andrea, but she gets my appreciation for playing the game hard.

I realize it is pretty irrelevant, but I am going to nominate Eddie as an all-time fucking awful Survivor player. And yes, he gets down-graded even further in light of his performance given that he is in his prime, a 23 year old firefighter, and self proclaimed the prettiest person on the island. He is dumb as a coconut and has the social skill of a sea cucumber. When he is not getting dominated by 98 lbs women and Harvard nerds, he is giving up on challenges for donuts. Never seen someone do so little with so much. The guy is a disgrace and I wana punch him in his lispy mouth.

Brutul, I agree. Fans v Fav's is pretty much the best format for the show. Go Cochrane!
I think you mean you never saw anybody do so much with so little. Only reason he is still in the game though is because he is so damned dumb.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Eh, Brenda is a smart girl, and she's going to realize what Cochran is doing. Especially with his "I've been dishonest" speech at last tribal. Sure, everybody has been dishonest thus far. However, you don't openly shout that sort of shit out. You want everyone thinking you're the most loyal fucker the world has ever seen.
Yeah, that seemed like a pretty stupid thing to say in front of everyone.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
The whole cast has been brutally honest about gameplay this season. Andrea said pretty much the exact same thing. I remember Dawn saying something equally bad in a previous tribal. It seems like everyone is of the mind, "We've all been here before...we know we're all lying to each other and saying we're not in tribal is more dishonest than being dishonest in camp."
Not saying I'd play it that way, but it's pretty par for the course on this season.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ugh! Not what I would have liked, but honestly I can't blame Cochran and Dawn making that move. And go go Eddie with yet another completely stupid vote. Unfortunately the butthurt is like a cancer and I believe that if Eddie or Sherri make it to the final three they have a real shot at winning, because Brenda was really pissed.

Sean_sl

shitlord
I don't think we'll have to worry about a bitter jury from watching Ponderosa, they're all pretty chill about the moves people have made. Brenda's isn't up yet, but I doubt she'll influence the others much. She'll probably be the only bitter one, if she doesn't end up chilling out.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
That seemed to me more like shock than buttinjury. Tough blindside after all that went down between the reward and immunity challenges.

Pumpkin Thief

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I do not remember one time on this show where people said, "gee that was nice of you to give up XXX for the good of everyone else. Here's a million dollars for your kindness". I have, however, seen what happened to Brenda happen about 10 times before. "Oh hey, you gained favor with everyone. You're just a big fat old threat to get jury votes now aint'cha!?" *Boot*

On the other hand, if you were to NOT give in to the "greater happiness for more people" choice, I think you'd be fucked there too. I simply believe that if you win the "Extra time with a family member" challenge you're just toast; There's is no right/smart choice. If you ever get on Survivor, Adam, never win that fucking challenge.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, I'd make sure that my brothers all knew to fuck up the challenge as badly as possible so I could just blame it on whichever one of them came out (they're all athletes so we'd dominate a challenge like this if we tried). Under no circumstances should you ever win the family challenge.

Edit: I'm still pissed that I didn't make it on this season (this was the one I was trying out for). Damn, what a season this would have been to be on.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Brenda's Ponderosa video is up. I take it back, there's some butthurt on the Jury - but it's pretty much all directed towards Dawn. Pretty sure Cochran pulls the win if he makes it to final 3.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
First off, the winner of the family member reward challenge is always fucked, but this is the most cruel version I can remember. I think Brenda made the right move even though it got her voted off, but there is no winning that situation. I genuinely felt sorry for her when she was crying in the post-boot confessional.

The game is now Cochrane's to lose, and there is no one more deserving. I think Eddie is his biggest threat. I can't see anyone voting for a basket case like Dawn and I don't think Cochrane has pissed people off enough to make them give it to a coat tail rider like Sherry. Eddie will probably get Malcom and Reynold's votes for sure though, and maybe more if the butthurt grows at Ponderosa. If I was Cochrane I would definitely be hoping for him to not win immunity.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
THERE IS NO FUCKING E IN COCHRAN, FUCKING CHRIST. HOW THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE 20 INTERNETS...owait, he can't read this. lol