Survivor 26: Caramoan

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
If Brandon turned gay this season it would be the best survivor ever.

I don't know how Francesca manages to scare everybody so quickly. She seems well spoken, smart, and likable and she starts right in on the strategizing and I guess that's all it takes to put paranoid people back on their heels.

I'm hoping for an early boot for Phil. I am tired of him after one episode.

Erik the ice cream scooper seems like just as big of a babe in the woods as he did on his first season.

Cochrane is being fairly entertaining so far by mocking himself.

I want to like the fat Marine but I don't know if I do.

The cool kids alliance are the biggest bunch of tards ever. How can you claim to be a fan of survivor and then have a big make out session on the first night in front of everybody? They all deserve to be the first boot way more than Francesca.

All in all it was a pretty good first episode. I love a good "kick each other's ass in water" challenge. Erik being like "oh my god" when the fat marine was coming after him was the highlight for me, with Cochrane taking on the girl while Francesca took the dude being a close second. That one dude on the fans tribe was apparently born to throw sand bags into holes. Malcom did kind of get shitty at the end but it was crazy how fast that guy got through that part.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Liked the first episode - lol at the 4 idiots butt fucking each other on the fans team. That little sunburnt nerd is my pick to win.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Calling it right now...Jeff brings the rock Francesca was holding to the reunion show and asks her to eat it.

Brandon definitely views any girl he's attracted to as a threat. The marine is going to rub people the wrong way for being a douche, but I still think the models get voted out first.
Seems like it could be a very good season just based off the first episode.

Sumorex

Molten Core Raider
Francesca going first again gives me hope this season will be good. That's almost too crazy to not be scripted... but even with the editing she started the ball rolling with targeting Phillip which I think was a mistake. Was she really so confident in her place in the tribe to throw a name out at 5 others so quickly? Soon as she said "Phillip" to that group, I thought she was doomed.

Hope Phillip sticks around till the end again. His special version of crazy reminds me my favorite uncle who would do crazy shit just to see how people react. I also have to wonder if it was just editing, or did Phillip really pull a Boston Rob on Francesca? Say my name and you're next to go.

Cochran is so red it makes me hurt. Glad he's showing some guts with sticking it out. He's one of my favorites all time.

Seems like a mistake to be cool-kidding it up and then making out the first night, but they have 4. It isn't a case of just 2 people. 4 people just need 1 more to make things uncertain enough to sway the deciding vote into your 'cool' camp.

The Fans arriving at their camp developing into a fight about shelter vs food felt soooooooo forced... but maybe they're setting the Marine up to be a villain? Why else would they show him sitting around doing nothing while bitching about others working? Seems to me that situation is easy to find a compromise.

I was also really impressed with that structure they built for that first immunity challenge. We've got to be seeing that structure used again I think. That was 4 stories of sturdy awesomeness and couldn't have been quickly or cheaply constructed.

Pumpkin Thief

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I actually felt bad for Francesca but it's also kind of funny. She must molest retarded children or something for karma to smack her that hard again.

Phillip is full of win with his pink fruit-of-the-looms, his goofyass nicknames and being so socially unaware in general but im not looking forward to when the law of entropy takes its toll on his panties and they are showing his cock swinging around with a block-out thing that doesn't help enough.

Hantz hates the pretty women. Pure and simple - he despises them. I bet his marriage has interesting dynamics. The look of sheer orgiastic joy on his face when Andrea was getting nervous about her name on all those cards was telling. Bet that fucker has a rape-kit in the trunk of his car. It will be interesting to see who wins the "I'm crazier than a shithouse rat, so I get to ride to the end for free because no one will vote for me because ultimately i'm no threat" ticket. Probably Phil since he just vanquished a threat that Hantz was aligned with and the editing for next week's show makes it appear that Hantz doubles down on a rampage of crazy.

That marine douche intrigues me. I assume at this point that people who go on Survivor know the show pretty well and have seen most or all seasons and if so you must also know you cannot be that big of a cockstain and win. Yet every season there is at least one over the top Alpha that alienates him/herself right off the bat and though they usually don't get voted off first, they never win. Ever. Maybe they just edited him to seem like more of an ass than he really is. We'll see.

Cochran. I was a little surprised at first when his name didn't get tossed around at all for tribal. I like Cochran but I'm not sure what purpose he serves for a tribe and many times at the beginning weaker players get culled so you can stay strong to win challenges/rewards. I underestimated how quickly the Favs would begin working inter-political strategies and not worry about overall team strength.

The self-styled cool kids club might be fucked from the get-go if they really were as asinine as the editing made them seem. And the cuddling idiots making out/humping or whatever on the first night was fucking awesome. Survivor is great because people cannot control their egos, hormones, or crazy, not even for a better chance at a mil.

My underdog pick for this season: That little hottie Brenda.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Brenda wouldn't be an underdog, really. She dominated her season until she herped and derped her way to a blindside (that wasn't a blindside because she saw it coming, just actively decided to do fuck all about it). So anyway, I'd put Brenda in as one of the favorites to win it coming in.

If I had to make picks purely off of the 1st episode edit (screen time, foreshadowing, etc):

Cochran is either your winner or at least in the final 3.
Dawn goes far, probably paired with Cochran the whole way.
Brenda is fucking hot (probably goes far).
Malcolm, Andrea and Phillip are in trouble. Either gone pre-merge if they lose enough, or go quickly after the merge.
Corrine and Brandon are next to go.
Totally unsure on Erik. Maybe he flies under the radar until the merge.

No reads on the Fan's tribe yet outside of the villainous black man and the cool kids alliance going down in flames (both totally obvious).

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
Little Hantz did have some domestic violence issues in the past I believe. I think there was some stuff about that posted on FOH during his previous season. If I was a woman and had done some homework before coming on survivor I would be interested in getting that creep out sooner than later.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Amazing how people come back for a second or third time and still don't learn a damn thing about their previous experience.
Fans are dumb as ever, let's start cuddling day one so everyone knows we're in an alliance.
Shamar the lazy ex-military acting like it takes 10 people to start a fire.
Brandon going Hantz crazy next episode, just to try to and please his uncle maybe? Since Russell didn't like how he played the first time out.
Surprised Cochran didn't get voted out since he's turning into a lobster with the burns and swelling.
BR Rules.... LOL, I hope Philip gets to the end.

Bane_sl

shitlord
Talking about needing to "split the vote" on Day 1 = instant vote off. Are you stupid? Seriously.

And that "Cool Kid" on the fans team with the lisp.. I want to punch in his snaggletoothed mouth.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
lol @ the dude with the speech impediment.

Finally watched this episode. Poor Franches-kwa. Phillip is fucking killing me. I hope he goes all the way to the end again.

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
Brenda wouldn't be an underdog, really. She dominated her season until she herped and derped her way to a blindside (that wasn't a blindside because she saw it coming, just actively decided to do fuck all about it). So anyway, I'd put Brenda in as one of the favorites to win it coming in.

If I had to make picks purely off of the 1st episode edit (screen time, foreshadowing, etc):

Cochran is either your winner or at least in the final 3.
Dawn goes far, probably paired with Cochran the whole way.
Brenda is fucking hot (probably goes far).
Malcolm, Andrea and Phillip are in trouble. Either gone pre-merge if they lose enough, or go quickly after the merge.
Corrine and Brandon are next to go.
Totally unsure on Erik. Maybe he flies under the radar until the merge.

No reads on the Fan's tribe yet outside of the villainous black man and the cool kids alliance going down in flames (both totally obvious).
If I remember correctly, Brenda tried to blindside her main alliance person and he got wind of it and took her out instead. That's why she didn't scramble when it was her turn to go. They didn't show it on the show, but talked about it in the reunion.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
maybe it's the white guy in me, but man that Brenda is hot. missed her and Andrea

Salacious_sl

shitlord
Brandon Hantz, really is the looniest of the bunch. Philip is an awkward penguin, Brandon is certifiable. Don't worry he's doing God's work.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Is every "next time, on Survivor" going to feature Brandon wanting to kill people? Until he's voted out, I mean.

Pumpkin Thief

Lol@ Brandon acting like a tough crazy guy to the camera, then Phil, in his pink undies, tells Brandon how shit is going to be and Brandon runs back to camp crying like a bitch. That was fucking great.

Lazy Black Shrek absolutely owned the shit out of Prettyboy McStupidass. That attempt at calling Shrekamar out just seemed lame and smacked of desperation.

Allie being voted off was right and proper - no surprises there.

Yeah, the "Next week on Survivor!" stuff is usually horseshit. I don't trust it at all to be meaningful.

I loved Cochran's assessment to the camera that Brandon reminds him of a sociopath. You know you're cuckoo when even Phil thinks you're nuts.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, how Phillip defined "narcist" or whatever word he made up for Brandon was sociopath. So two people called you a sociopath within 5 minutes...think he'll take a hint?

Pumpkin Thief

Nah, sociopaths probably don't take hints. They know for a fact that they're always right and are too busy winning Charlie Sheen style. Except instead of Tiger's blood coursing through his veins, he has UncleFucker blood in his!

Sean_sl

shitlord
Glad they did the smart vote and broke up the dipshit most obvious couples ever alliance. You dumb, pretty bastards.

I hope Brandon and Phillip stick around, we might get the first Survivor murder!

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
The blonde lady that organized the alliance of six on the fans team is off to a good start. She has the fat Marine to draw all the fire and she's calling the shots while no one is paying any attention to her at all. Better yet, she has a big enough lead now that she can sacrifice the fat Marine whenever she needs to if he gets to bothering people too much. Hopefully that Reynold dude goes next, he's a douche and his name is stupid.

Little Hantz is a fucking cartoon. He has to be just playing to the camera. Either that or he really is a sociopath.

Watching Dawn crying really brought home what a pack of misfits this favorites team is. There's a few decent people like Malcom and Brenda, but they are surrounded by a pack of complete social outcasts. I kind of feel like the fans have the advantage at this point.