Survivor

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
What would be maybe interesting is if they could swing a double tribal thing going on where no one knew that even on Extinction they were Lord of the Flies’ing each other off. But that’d bring strange jury things in to play as well.

That's sort of a cool idea but they would have to make the episodes all 2 hours long I think.

I wondered what Sarah's husband thought of Tony trying to kiss her on the mouth multiple times after the fire challenge. She was dodging them but the whole thing was a little weird. I don't think Tony is trying to get with her or anything, he's just an emotional guy, but that was pretty awkward.

Grimey

Golden Knight of the Realm
I wondered what Sarah's husband thought of Tony trying to kiss her on the mouth multiple times after the fire challenge. She was dodging them but the whole thing was a little weird. I don't think Tony is trying to get with her or anything, he's just an emotional guy, but that was pretty awkward.

If I remember correctly, he also kissed his kids on the mouth when during the family visit. Weird family.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So that was weird. We just got down to Florida from California. We've been here for all of about 2 hours and went to look at a house to rent. By the time we got there it was already taken, so we went to Publix.

We're in the produce section and this woman walks by, wearing a mask, and I said to my wife, "I'm about 90% sure that's Amber from Survivor." Just from the eyes I could tell.

Went and looked it up, and sure enough, they live here. And have four kids, which is the amount she had in the store.

So in the first 2 hours of being here, I saw Amber. Neato I guess? Wasn't sure where else to post about it.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
So that was weird. We just got down to Florida from California. We've been here for all of about 2 hours and went to look at a house to rent. By the time we got there it was already taken, so we went to Publix.

We're in the produce section and this woman walks by, wearing a mask, and I said to my wife, "I'm about 90% sure that's Amber from Survivor." Just from the eyes I could tell.

Went and looked it up, and sure enough, they live here. And have four kids, which is the amount she had in the store.

So in the first 2 hours of being here, I saw Amber. Neato I guess? Wasn't sure where else to post about it.
so florida rob?

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Feels like we haven't had a season in forever. New season starts tonight for anyone who hasn't been paying attention.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Feels like we haven't had a season in forever. New season starts tonight for anyone who hasn't been paying attention.
survivor films back to back seasons,

but survivor is gonna be supershit now, b/c it's mandated 50% poc

that was also the issue for some reason they couldn't get 50%poc from america so they had to get them from other countries and everywhere else had different covid restrictions upon landing.

obviously i'm saying it's shit b/c... just look at the current big brother 50% poc, jesus christ
(and i've watched every season of survivor at least once, even the latest shit seasons)

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, after Big Brother, I'm done with CBS. I love Survivor, too, so it's a shame. But I'm not going to willingly watch them preach to me.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Yeah, after Big Brother, I'm done with CBS. I love Survivor, too, so it's a shame. But I'm not going to willingly watch them preach to me.
jesus christ so many blax
E2gOjY3WUAAD8Pi.jpg:large

looks like either brad or xander are the first to go, bet me!

jesus christ, they fagged up the game even more now it's only 26 instead of 39 days

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I'm in just to watch the absolute fuckin' train wreck that is about to occur with this show.

I remember watching the first season as a teenager, with my dad. Feelsbadman - end of an era.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
jesus christ, they fagged up the game even more now it's only 26 instead of 39 days
Wow, really? That's sad.

If it's anything like Big Brother, they'll make a blacks only alliance and vote out everyone else, and no one will claim racism because that'd be racist.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Wow, really? That's sad.

If it's anything like Big Brother, they'll make a blacks only alliance and vote out everyone else, and no one will claim racism because that'd be racist.
like i said, xander if first to go

but i think it depends if they pick teams, ala round robin or have pre-determined teams

imo, they'll have predetermined teams to "balance" out the races, you concur?

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Wow, well all of the above is disappointing. I'll give it a couple episodes, and if they push a bunch of woke nonsense, I'll be out.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
ROFLMAO. They aren't going to use the phrase "come on in, guys" anymore. Now it's just, "come on in". JFC, this train wreck is hilarious. Well, it was a good run...

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
Woke stuff aside, it seems like they're doing a decent job of making the game harder to make up for the shorter duration. Danny the NFL player is my early favorite. I think JD fucked himself hamming it up after coming back from the prisoner's dilemma trek thing. Made people think he was lying even more than he actually was.

Also, I was surprised that they changed it from "Come on in guys!" to Come on in fags!". Not what I was expecting.

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
Wow that yellow team is an absolute disaster. Also LOL at Jeff referring to the survivors as “guys” on two separate occasions this episode, despite last episode’s faggotry on removing “Come on in, guys!”

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
Tiff is a disaster. I think the other yellow women are going to regret siding with her. Hard to see blue losing before a swap. Between Danny and Naseer they are just too strong.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I really hope the yellow team continues to lose until it is down to 2 people. Don't let them off the hook by merging or swapping teams.

So fucking dumb

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
I am predicting that the vote box is an immunity idol and or an advantage. It is red, has a warning sign on it, and the exact same symbol as all the Beware advantage clues.

(As of today I am 1 episode behind so I have only seen up to the Million Dollar mistake episode)

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I don't remember a season where I cared about the players less, than I do in this season.

The only ones that are even tolerable are Danny and Xander.