Swamp Donkey, Mom of the year.

Are you...

• Total voters

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Oh, and "crotchfruit" is my new favourite word.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
A Little Diagnosis.

Trex keeps referring to this "new Man"

"My New man this"

"Tyen is scared of my new Man"

Never my boyfriend, Fiance, etc. He is nothing but a dick and a gender to her.

I think this is her way of disassociating herself from the relationship to subconsciously help justify slurping down Murder She wrote cocks.

I have to imagine to a normal, sane, not slut it would be very hard to process the emotions during what is essentiually turning ia trick. Its even harder to violate the sanctity of a relationship doing it.

Instead what she does is strip down the relationship to ease the burden, as well as build up the "Multi-Millionaire" persona. Its not cheating on a boyfriend by whoring yourself out to a sleazy old man. Its "Spending time with a multi millionaire" then going home to your man.

sadly this does not work, and then this whore has to drown herself in gin to get the taste out of her mouth and self medicate to get past the shame of a failed life. Poor kids. Their mother is literally unaware that she is a prostitute that is giving herself to a man old enough to be her father, old enough to be able to withdraw from his 401k without penalty, old enough to remember when Sri Lanka was still Ceylon.

The Self loathing that must come from from getting dug out by Matlock must be immense.

I am not a licensed mental health care professional, but I think I have this on lock down. PM me if you want to set up some follow ups. I accept Venmo and butthole pics.

• 30Worf
  • 8Like
  • 5Ice Burn
Reactions: 44 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
The Self loathing that must come from from getting dug out by Matlock must be immense.

Alright every other part of this post was gold but this right here made my sides literally rip off my body and fly out into space where they are now orbiting Jupiter.

Good show my man. Iceburn indeed.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
The better question is if when he is finished with her, does he send her home with a nice butterscotch candy?

• 22Worf
  • 5Like
Reactions: 26 users

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
(Kidding. I don't drink)

You left detox literally 1 week ago, and you started going batshit again two days ago.

Dont believe that whatsoever

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
The old dude is not who she is dating. It was just some old dude she was trying to go after for money before she found this newest dude.

Guy is 38, a cyber security analyst (or something like that) and he lives in a rundown shit neighborhood. I was HOPING that this dude would help me reign her in and maybe turn her into a woman who takes care of her kids at least..i dunno...two days a week?

But instead the moment I met him he goes:
"donkey got raped and you never helped"
"donkey is not an alcoholic"

Guy is a loser. Already sick and tired of her because Donkey has been bitching about that trying to hedge her bets. Called me crying the other day "my boyfriend is being mean and i want to come home."

fuck yo couch Wakandan, beatin a dead donkey at this point.

Last edited:
  • 7Worf
  • 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 12 users

Maul

Dental Dammer
Where is Etoile in all of this, is she the side side chick?

• 6Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 8 users

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
From what I've read tyen, the new guy is literally perfect. So I'm going to call you out on your bullshit. A perfect man would not make mistakes and would never be mean and would never make her cry and thus she would never have called you in tears.

He's perfect tyen.

Absolutely perfect.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Ladro

Anomaly
This is some Gresham level shit, right here. Get your shit together and stop perpetuating the stereotype.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
tyen tyen was she an alkie when you started seeing each other?

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users