Swamp Donkey, Mom of the year.

Are you...

• Total voters

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Omg that's you! I called you once. When I was scouring our phone bill for the bitches he was calling. Remember? And you were like, is this a joke? I can't tell if you're serious or not.

You guys text a lot.

"Little odd" what a kind way of putting it

Holy shit. SECRET MAN LOVE PLOT TWIST?

• 7Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

trex

Queen Bee
If Tyen is emotionally invested in the kids at this point, and thus "mine", irregardless of patronage. It is not in his best interests for a dna test currently. it can only hurt his claim for custody.

Someday in the future, if/after gaining custody, like aged 16 or so.. Then for his sanity, he might want to do it. and formally adopt if needed.

I really like how he claims he "left with the kids". He didn't come home one day (or ever again) and didn't pick up his phone. Or his kids. Didn't talk to him for 6+ weeks. Just like in February when he broke his leg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Caliane

Why the fuck are people so willing to believe Tyen here? He's a dishonest shitbag and always has been. He's lied about all sorts of shit over the years, attacked the forums, and intentionally sabotaged a votes for tits campaign which is completely unforgivable and should have been a lifetime ban. For all that annoying mod shit back on the old forums, 90% of the 'forum destroying' was you fucktards threadshitting every post in sight about how angry you were, just like when Tanoomba or The Edge posts some retarded bullshit and five minutes later there are ten pages of responses. Also lest we forget, it was Tyen who enabled that bullshit in the first place.

I mean I'm not claiming she's a saint or that she hasn't done some of the shit Tyen is accusing her of, but of the two of them there's no question that Tyen is more of a garbage human being.
Believe what? they both suck. The only claim being denied on either side is the patronage of the eldest kid, isn't it?

She admitted being a drunk, fucking a 68yr old for cash, having a different bf, nearly burning the house, etc.
He admited kayla, taking the kids, etc. has not been back to confirm/deny the herp.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
If Tyen is emotionally invested in the kids at this point, and thus "mine", irregardless of patronage. It is not in his best interests for a dna test currently. it can only hurt his claim for custody.

Someday in the future, if/after gaining custody, like aged 16 or so.. Then for his sanity, he might want to do it. and formally adopt if needed.

get out.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
These white trash pieces of shit will just sell the kits.
They are tied to an account so they are worthless to sell.

They won't even have the login. All they do is swab and mail back and when the results get in I will post the reveal.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Thanks boo.

My pleasure. Can we finally have sex now?

WwqkIyc.jpg

• 15Worf
  • 4Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 19 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider

They won't even have the login. All they do is swab and mail back and when the results get in I will post the reveal.
Does that kit even establish paternity? I thought those just made shit up about your 2% wakandan herritage

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

trex

Queen Bee
Believe what? they both suck. The only claim being denied on either side is the patronage of the eldest kid, isn't it?

She admitted being a drunk, fucking a 68yr old for cash, having a different bf, nearly burning the house, etc.
He admited kayla, taking the kids, etc. has not been back to confirm/deny the herp.

Okay let's all calm down. I'm not a drunk, I'm an alcoholic. I got no money from him ever. Rich, old, attractive, lived in a mansion. What's the problem again?

My current bf is amazing. We cannot and will not shit talk him. Bf happened months after kayla

• 1Like
  • 1Bullshit

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
So who cheated first? Was the first social worker incident before or after?

trex trex On a scale of 1-10 how likely is it you will sleep with Gavinmad Gavinmad ? Can't be worse than a 68 year old, I'm seriously cringing for you.

• 1Like

Praetorian

Golden Knight of the Realm
She is poor as fuck now, crashed her new car with no insurance.

She would literally would send pics of the inside of ger butthole for $5 atm

trex trex I'll give you an Xbox and some Newports for the aforementioned pics.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>

a_skeleton_03 Povich.

I like where this is going. Let's make this happen folks.

Anyone live near these mongoloids so we can just swipe a hair sample from both when they're not looking?

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Harsh.

Like a good little Mormon girl, loyalty and monagamy is sacred to me.

We were broken up when I was with my eldests dad.

Got low self esteem and went back to tyen. Could happen to anyone.

• 2Like