Swamp Donkey, Mom of the year.

Are you...

• Total voters

Oldbased

> Than U
Can we get a cheatsheet of all these odd real names being thrown around?
I only know names like TwohandedDonger and ScreamPeder and ZombieWizardClocks.

• 7Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 8 users

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
God damn , this whole story deserves an M. Night Shyamalan twist and it will be complete.
Something along the lines @a_skeleton_03 and Araysar Araysar concoting this whole thing with help of their sock puppet accounts to get free 23andme tests out of it.

• 6Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 7 users

trex

Queen Bee
Doxxin. Bout to rape casey hard now.

Wanna see a spammer vs a make believe cyber analyst?

Swamp Donkey used to call my work 5-6 times a shift to try and get me to come back home cuz she couldnt handle watching them for 5hrs

You are really stupid. I called you wondering if you were coming back or cheating. Seemed to be the later each time. Had 2 kids in two years and no support. Quit your antics. Be a human.

• 1Bullshit
Reactions: 1 user

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I’m confused, is Tyens GF the geology student or the myriah chick that worked at the pasta place with him?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Tyen is salty, Trex is tenley, Casey is Tex's new bf
You are really stupid. I called you wondering if you were coming back or cheating. Seemed to be the later each time. Had 2 kids in two years and no support. Quit your antics. Be a human.

Who cheated first?

• 2Like

trex

Queen Bee
trex trex who potty trained our oldest?

Me and my GF.

That's her name now?

Our man with gi issues and speech delay? He's not potty trained. You spanked him for pooping his underwear.

Want to lay more shit bare? Cause I have a lot of yours.

• 1Bullshit

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I’m confused, is Tyens GF the geology student or the myriah chick that worked at the last place with him?

He's had multiple chicks, apparently. I think geology girl is old news, but the one Trex caught him with.

• 1Like

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
God damn , this whole story deserves an M. Night Shyamalan twist and it will be complete.
Something along the lines @a_skeleton_03 and Araysar Araysar concoting this whole thing with help of their sock puppet accounts to get free 23andme tests out of it.

I know EXACtLY how its going to end because I know how T is. Its going to be tragic and sad.

One of the times she got arrested was because after she was being a stupid cunt, and accusing me of hitting her to the police, she fucked up and said something about jumping off the deck.

a suicide claim i have posted text logs of so you also know this os fact.

thats how this is going to end because she cant handle being a mom, being a person, and being alive.

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
I’m confused, is Tyens GF the geology student or the myriah chick that worked at the pasta place with him?
That is what I'm saying. We need some guide here.
Who is Dan? Who is Cassey? Who is Myriah? The only one I have figured out so far is Ten Lays.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

tyen

<Banned>
That's her name now?

Our man with gi issues and speech delay? He's not potty trained. You spanked him for pooping his underwear.

Want to lay more shit bare? Cause I have a lot of yours.

He has been pooping in the potty, something you dont know. He did for your mom.

man, embarassing post for you

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

tyen

<Banned>
trex trex mad as fuck cuz I spank my kids when they are being assholes to eachother

• 2Like
  • 2Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

tyen

<Banned>
who cheated first

T did. But it really didnt matter. Me not being able to work cuz she couldnt watch kids was the biggest fucking problem (over time). By the time she cheated it was pretty over by then (from what i know)

I didnt bang her for a long time cuz i hated her. She would get all mad and shit, but i just fucking hated her

jerked it constantly.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users