Swamp Donkey, Mom of the year.

Are you...

• Total voters

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
holy shit man. im so glad other people can witness this. Its just so batshit with you trex trex

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Never thought I'd vote for tyen in a positive way, ever. And yet, this thread. Holy shit.

• 5Solidarity
  • 3Like
Reactions: 7 users

tyen

<Banned>
Never thought I'd vote for tyen in a positive way, ever. And yet, this thread. Holy shit.

Its ok, you are still a fucking loser piece of shit.

(just setting you back oncourse so we dont lose our relationship that we have)

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

trex

Queen Bee
holy shit man. im so glad other people can witness this. Its just so batshit with you trex trex

Where is that dude with the drones? That you blow his phone up. He told his wife you were "odd". You think you guys are besties.

Again with the admiting. I've got emotional issues and I have r/cripplingalcoholism. Take a good step and say the same to yourself in the mirror. It'll help

• 1Worf

tyen

<Banned>
Where is that dude with the drones? That you blow his phone up. He told his wife you were "odd". You think you guys are besties.

Again with the admiting. I've got emotional issues and I have r/cripplingalcoholism. Take a good step and say the same to yourself in the mirror. It'll help

You are talking about Bandwagon Bandwagon

You were mad when I met him. Too bad for you that i didnt care about your alcoholic plans

sorry i had you babysit (i use babysit because you are a babysitter) while I met that amazing man

• 1Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
tyen tyen trex trex I don't get how a kid bruises his shins going up a bunch of flights of stairs.

I do get how a kid that jumps around gym equipment bruises his knees when he plays in a playground.

Also tyen tyen how did the babysitter turn out? I've always thought that a single dad could find free babysitting by punching below his weight by cycling through baby sitters until he found one that would work for love instead of money.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Trexxy what are you going to tell your lawyer when this inevitably goes to litigation and he asks why the highlighter between the boobs?

Casey you are terrible are this. Trexxy, get your mans

Tyen please get a lawyer my bro and stay strong

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

tyen

<Banned>
Abuse your wife more. Cheat on your gf more. Tyen is tyen.

Weird that if i hit you, you have not a songle picture.

But you arent that type of woman to save pictures of that right? Lol fucking please

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler

So, you largely ignore your kids because you realize what a terrible person you are and thus will only hurt them with your presence?

I had you all wrong. That is a very enlightened and selfless act!

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

tyen

<Banned>
Abuse your wife more. Cheat on your gf more. Tyen is tyen.

abuse thing is a trigger. panty vid is enough to show everyone what goes down when you start getting physical.

You go to jail.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
Trexxy what are you going to tell your lawyer when this inevitably goes to litigation and he asks why the highlighter between the boobs?

Casey you are terrible are this. Trexxy, get your mans

Tyen please get a lawyer my bro and stay strong
In something totally not related but somewhat interesting news. Your name reminded this is coming soon.
Robert the Bruce (2019) - IMDb

• 2Like

trex

Queen Bee
You are talking about Bandwagon Bandwagon
sorry i had you babysit (i use babysit because you are a babysitter) while I met that amazing man

Zero respect for women. Hits women like his dad does.

A babysitter? Gave up my life for kids and a shit man. Wasn't allowed to leave my house for years. My gfs called me repunzel. "A babysitter". You are shit and I thank Jesus our kids are boys.

• 2Bullshit
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

tyen

<Banned>
So, you largely ignore your kids because you realize what a terrible person you are and thus will only hurt them with your presence?

I had you all wrong. That is a very enlightened and selfless act!

Ya, I thought that too. Then she thinks she had the upper hand and starts being a cunt saying things, for example, like the text message where she goes "ill have the kids and casey is new dad."

she got a job a few days ago, started being a cunt acting like she can make the rules and dictate how things go. I said, nope, not again. made this thread, and here we are

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

tyen

<Banned>
Zero respect for women. Hits women like his dad does.

A babysitter? Gave up my life for kids and a shit man. Wasn't allowed to leave my house for years. My gfs called me repunzel. "A babysitter". You are shit and I thank Jesus our kids are boys.

Hits woman, no proof, from a cunt who would do anything to get an edge

• 2Like

trex

Queen Bee
abuse thing is a trigger. panty vid is enough to show everyone what goes down when you start getting physical.

You go to jail.

Face palm. Walked in on you and kayla. Was drunk. Was pissed. You played a victim.

• 1Bullshit

tyen

<Banned>
Hits woman, no proof, from a cunt who would do anything to get an edge

I know when casey is reading because thats her narrative with him. im abusive and she got raped

• 1Like