Swamp Donkey, Mom of the year.

Are you...

• Total voters

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
more people from Oregon signing up tonight. what a crazy coincidence.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

trex

Queen Bee
T did. But it really didnt matter. Me not being able to work cuz she couldnt watch kids was the biggest fucking problem (over time). By the time she cheated it was pretty over by then (from what i know)

I didnt bang her for a long time cuz i hated her. She would get all mad and shit, but i just fucking hated her

Wow. Post partum depression much have been so hard for you. You suck.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
I got arrested once, but thanks dan.

panty vid and you got arrested for telling a cop you were gonna jump off the deck.

I guess it wasnt an arrest more of, forcibly take you away?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

tyen

<Banned>
Wow. Post partum depression much have been so hard for you. You suck.

ya it was, cuz i did everything and my youngest was almost on a feeding tube because you are a cunt, fucked your milk production by drinking, and scolded me for goving him formula because you didnt make shit for milk

luckily i know when to say, "shut the fuck up" and take control over a bullshit situation, that you love to put people in

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Garbage

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
My mom was very strict and I did what she said. Dan was very strict and I did what he said.

That is obviously a lie. He told you to watch the kids and you did a horrible job of that.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

trex

Queen Bee
ya it was, cuz i did everything and my youngest was almost on a feeding tube because you are a cunt, fucked your milk production by drinking, and scolded me for goving him formula because you didnt make shit for milk

luckily i know when to say, "shut the fuck up" and take control over a bullshit situation, that you love to put people in

Jesus. No memory. I was almost on the feeding tube, not him.

• 1Bullshit

tyen

<Banned>
Our youngest:

Could have gotten fetal alcohol syndrome
Could have set himself on fire
Could have starved to death

This is because of YOU directly. This is why you suck as a person, and as a mom

• 3Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Time to bounce from this place. Some things never change and if true this Is sad. If not true it might be even sadder. Community has been pissing me off forever anyways. So long and thanks for all the fish.

• 6Faggotry
  • 4Rustled
  • 3Salty
Reactions: 28 users

DickTrickle

Time to bounce from this place. Some things never change and if true this Is sad. If not true it might be even sadder. Community has been pissing me off forever anyways. So long and thanks for all the fish.

And to think you almost hit 30K posts.

• 8Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users

trex

Queen Bee
Anyone who didn't vote trex, My youngest was in the 1% because I was a cunt? Let's pretend that's true. (He was over 5 and they don't supplement until the kids are off the charts)

Nothing to do with the fact that his parents weigh nothing. And I weigh more than tyen now. It's because I'm a cunt. Abuse. Shut the fuck up dan. Shut the fuck up.

• 1Salty
  • 1Bullshit
  • 1Worf

tyen

<Banned>
more people from Oregon signing up tonight. what a crazy coincidence.

lol is he pullina tyen? flexin his spam nuts?

Guys at xenforo have had since 2001 to get forums right

• 1Like

trex

Queen Bee
Our youngest:

Could have gotten fetal alcohol syndrome
Could have set himself on fire
Could have starved to death

This is because of YOU directly. This is why you suck as a person, and as a mom

Shut the fuck up. Could've starved him because my stomach hurt from my nervousness and I had an eating disorder? You are the worst person in the world.

• 1Salty
  • 1Bullshit
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

For those not up to date with the marriage thread, Onoes Onoes got married recently and everything is so damn good there his ex-wife happily came along. If you remember how all that started, it's pretty amazing where it's at now. There's your antidote to this, folks.

• 8Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

1526357621688.png

We're down to just LLR and me now.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users