• Total voters

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Where casey at? must be fucking fumin.

Not posting anymore.
you are calling me.

looks like I won forumquest today.

Come at me tomorrow with something good.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Noodle is his own worst enemy. Always going the admin/mod route, always getting burned out, always coming back...to do the same thing over again. It takes the right kind of delusional dickhead to play that game...Tuco and Araysar for admin! You guys got my vote, lol.

This shit has already gotten old as fuck. Sunday was glorious tho.

• 4Like
  • 4Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

tyen

<Banned>
Looks like trex done for a bit till she gets drunk again.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

tyen

<Banned>
So the dude struggles to create an account for 30min just to say nothing.

good one

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
@trex btw, shaming you on a private community that is not public whatsoever (reg to post in screenshots) may be crass but it has no bearing on my ability to continue raising our children by myself as i have been for over 6 months.

Any legal presidence you think you have because of these threads thatll "lol win you the game" is only delusion
You DO know that "Tyen" and "Trex" aren't the only options, right?
Write anonymous haikus about her on every truck stop bathroom wall from Portland to Portland if you want, but one of you needs to work on being (and appearing to be) a better option than plan C.
Just sayin'. @a_skeleton_03 had to eat a shit sandwich just for paying the bills here. There's no way CPS isn't getting a jingle from someone on here.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Jesus, just like politics, boths sides are bad.

And it looks like Trex probably got into the sauce and has now had time to tie one on.

Springer would be a step up in class.

• 1Like

tyen

<Banned>
There's no way CPS isn't getting a jingle from someone on here.

I have no problem with that whatsoever. Been through that rodeo. Only hurts the shithead, but being on good behavior for 20min is good enough for them unless you are black and homeless.

Ive tried every avenue sans infront of a judge. im getting on that this week. I know i dragged my feet, but gotta counter that alimoney, ya hurd.

She had no idea that living with her BF would fuck her. 4Dd the fuck out of alimoney imo

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Noodle is his own worst enemy. Always going the admin/mod route, always getting burned out, always coming back...to do the same thing over again. It takes the right kind of delusional dickhead to play that game...Tuco and Araysar for admin! You guys got my vote, lol.

This shit has already gotten old as fuck. Sunday was glorious tho.

Tuco Tuco isnt even a mod anymore. not sure whats going on with that. its just me and Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule holding down the fort

• 4Like

tyen

<Banned>
btw, if your wife says she is gonna jump off the deck and kill herself, you cant get her comitted unless anpolice officer hears it. Learned and saw that the first time she was "arrested". It was more of a Hold. Indont know the exact term when the police force you on suicide watch in a hospital lying to them saying your husband beats you

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
btw, if your wife says she is gonna jump off the deck and kill herself, you cant get her comitted unless anpolice officer hears it. Learned and saw that the first time she was "arrested". It was more of a Hold. Indont know the exact term when the police force you on suicide watch in a hospital lying to them saying your husband beats you

involuntary psychiatric hold is called a 5150

not sure if same as suicide watch

• 1Like

tyen

<Banned>
luckily portland police are chill and was on my side everytime.

Only tome they werent on my side is when they were annoyed as fuck that one of us would call in.

Trex's fault imo

• 2Like

tyen

<Banned>
that whole time was in the screenshot of the text about deck jumping (for verif of my claims)

• 1Like

tyen

<Banned>
Hope this thread goes into the record so I dont have to repeat myself (if she even shows up) fucking lulz

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
My dads paying for my school. He's a nurse practitioner and always wanted to be a doctor. We're both alcoholics. He was never there when I was a kid and now we're bff

If I could've I would've bet every single penny I own that your dad wasn't around when you were growing up. That shit was a fucking lock.

There's a good chance tyen tyen 's wasn't either.

• 4Like

Sledge

Trakanon Raider
It got him laid.

Are you the guy we talk to for her $5 butt hole pictures?

I gave up reading the Politics thread tonight because I was worried I'd miss 'Ole Brown Eye'. Now I'm starting to worry this may never happen.

My friend, I'm very willing to increase payment 50% to $7.50.

• 8Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 9 users

tyen

<Banned>
If I could've I would've bet every single penny I own that your dad wasn't around when you were growing up. That shit was a fucking lock.

There's a good chance tyen tyen 's wasn't either.

Both my parents are still together to this day. I know how succesful relationships work.

Her dad is basically her right now. That is why she is so mad about her mom giving me praise. Her mom ran away from her dad with two kids and was a single mom. Im literally her mom.

She is hella stereotypical

• 2Like

tyen

<Banned>
Yeah, the kids will be doing that np in the future due to you two retards;

not me faggot. Drives me nuts when people are like "ohh a dad cant be a badass single parent." Sexism!!!

My kids are spoiled as fuck, i need to be harder on them. Im a hella softy to them

Def my worst quality as a parent because now they hardly listen when i want them to. I started spanking to let them know to cut the shit and listen to dad, and T called up my GF yelling at her for letting me abuse them

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users