SWTOR

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
There's something to be said about not doing full redesigns all the fucking time a la blizzard. They added a few abilities but overall it feels very TBC era mixed with wotlk wow. It's a shame they didn't ask Blizz to build the engine. It is fucking comical how many times it hitches with mounting or doing force leaps as a warrior. Overall, te gameplay for melee is just not snappy.

Arterial

N00b
They are all pretty good for PvE, snipers/marauders and their mirror classes are still the best dps, swtor really doesnt punish melee dps with cleave and proximity dmg so any makeup of dps is viable, but should be since they are only two pure dps AC's in the game. Tanks are all pretty much the same some have their advantages for different fights, Juggs would still be the best PvP tank for 8v8.

Operatives are still the best healers, but Merc's got a buff this patch so they might be a bit better then sorc's now (for 8M content/warzones)

Concealment ops just got a nice buff, i fiddled with it a bit over the weekend while it lasts before the QQ from new players who did'nt have to deal with it at launch who don't know how to cope with it have it nerfed :phttp://i.imgur.com/Q6XQzP6.jpgits still pretty much in line with what i can pull on my assassin but assassins have much much better survivability, and utility.

TL
biggrin.png
R pve things are pretty balanced, PvP (regs) smash juggs are still insane dps

our servers pvp records so you can get a idea how things are

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...p?t=682348#2WD

PVE parse records here

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=702330

Mageling

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Any of you playing Republic side on The Harbinger? I just picked this up to play in my spare time and I'm leveling a Scoundrel to heal with, and experience the story from that side after leveling multiple Empire toons up until 1.4. I could use a guild invite if anyone is playing that faction and server.

Miele

Lord Nagafen Raider
I have 8400 cartel coins, is that a lot?
80 bucks or so? It's a good amount to buy skins or crap like that. You can likely buy 4-5 sets of adaptive armor or a couple mounts, etc. or those packs if you like the idea (I don't). I subscribe to this game so I get free 500 per month and I got myself 2 suits of armor for my jedis/siths, nothing else to be honest.

Arterial

N00b
Or you can buy some stuff and sell it on the market for credits, i know some folks who buy hyper crates and sell them for credits with their free CC they get

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Great bug introduced in 2.6 and not fixed in 2.6a. Some characters not getting exp from kills. Only missions

Arakkis

N00b
If I want to have the most fun with an imp force user, what should I select?
Both the Sith Warrior and Inquisitor storylines are great. For me, the big determinant was the energy mechanic. The warrior (both dps or tank) have to build "points" in order to use greater attacks. I've never been a fan of this playstyle. The progression is smooth and fun, but I much prefer to manage a pool that starts full. With the inquisitor (which can be healer/ranged dps or melee dps/tank), you have a fixed pool of force power and can launch the kitchen sink at will. The only limiting factor is watching your regen. I've always preferred a mage in high fantasy, so I went with Sorcerer, but if you like the stabby stealth role, go Assassin.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I really really enjoyed the dark side jugg story. I think their gameplay can feel a little wonky though.