SWTOR

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

moontayle

Golden Squire
Blah blah blah.

Not going to say the game is good but I think it's a worthy addition to the current crop of mediocre to decent MMOs, including but not limited to Rift, GW2, and WoW: MoP (The search for more dailies).

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
klgdl;kjgf
rrr_img_47.jpg
rrr_img_48.jpg

rrr_img_47.jpg

rrr_img_48.jpg

rrr_img_47.jpg

rrr_img_48.jpg

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Blah blah blah.

Not going to say the game is good but I think it's a worthy addition to the current crop of mediocre to decent MMOs, including but not limited to Rift, GW2, and WoW: MoP (The search for more dailies).
I'm playing it now that it's F2P. I just have a little heartache over the combat, after playing DCUO.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Its not a bad game. THe stories are cool if you are into that type of thing. I played about 3 mos when it first released.

moontayle

Golden Squire
As a side note, I'm probably going to have a 5th Empire level 50 before I have a single Republic level 50, and I have 3 of those in their low 40s. I really just can't stand the Republic story, any of them, more than a little bit at a time. Smuggler might be the best of the bunch though, all things considered.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Smuggler has the best story hook on the pub side.

I have 4 imp 50's and a pub at 45 that I can't get myself to finish off.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
We want you to know that this is an ongoing dialogue. Recently, we've seen your feedback on some of the other aspects of our Free-to-Play option and once again, we are working to improve the experience for all of our players.

Starting today, Preferred Status Players will see an increase to their default Quickbars from two (2) to four (4). If you've already purchased additional Quickbars, don't worry: we will be refunding your Cartel Coins for any Quickbar-related purchase.

Additionally, in an upcoming patch (no exact date yet, but players won't have to wait long), Preferred Status Players will be given four (4) additional character slots, which means that they will have a total of six character slots. As always, Free-to-Play Players can reach Preferred Status simply by purchasing anything from our online store or purchasing a physical copy of the game.
Game might actually worth being played as F2P soon, like...by next dec.

Soon as they understand that you don't charge fore CORE gameplay, you charge for additional crap.

---

They just need to add QoL items to the game now...

Day / night cycles
Space NOT on rails
. . .

moontayle

Golden Squire
1.6 coming Tuesday. I'm pretty excited to get a new WZ. This one will fit up most people's alley since a large part of winning is just outright killing other players. I pray to God they slip in a fix for the fucking Bubble stun for Sorc/Sage. That shit is ruining PvP. Some of our best players did three straight Ranked matches against a team with two Bubble spec Sorcs and we got rolled. There was literally nothing we could do because the moment we stepped outside of our spawn point we'd get stunned and gibbed.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
Downloaded this last night to try again (didn't buy, only played open beta). What a waste of time that was, the animations are fucking awful and responsiveness of abilities is the worst. I guess it wasn't that noticeable before, but after playing GW2 this game just feels like ass. They should have made three single player games instead of wasting their resources on this generically terrible game.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, and keep in mind that responsiveness is after many SIGNIFICANT improvements. It was god awful at the start. I think my guildmates were so Star Wars gung ho that they would overlook anything and defended BW for it. I really noticed how awful it was during a SOR for WoW 4.3. God its terrible.

Don't even get me started on the small buffs/debuffs. Makes playing dot and dispel classes annoying as fuck unless you blow up the UI to huge levels and even then....needed addons bad.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
My CPA told me that if was to play this that, I would get 50k per year Tax breaK Is this True?
Earlier I was cleaning out a closet and I did that thing where you ever so lightly smack one of your testicles causing your stomach to feel like it just drop. It was pretty painful. I didn't cry, but it was one of those things that I hate and wouldn't wish it upon anyone that hadn't raped a female friend or family member. Point being, I laughed more then than at your post.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I am deep into the IA story now and the twists are fantastic. It's too bad all the other class stories aren't like this one. It reminds me of Bioware story telling before they sucked. (Back in the Jade Empire, original KOTOR days)

I'll probably swing through Jedi Knight as Dark Side now that I have all the perks for easy travel (Rocket packs, mounts at 10, etc) and Sith Warrior Light side. But after that, this game will most likely get deleted once I catch up on a bit more end game content and see that at 50 on my IA sniper.

I would probably go through the other class stories (JC, Trooper, Smuggler, and finish up my BH) if I didn't have to slog through side quests and only do the class stories. If they were smart they would make that a payable feature. $5-10 gets you exclusive class questing only (Level automatically scales) and once you are done, you are placed back at level 10 or something for that character. It would allow us to see the class stories and they would still make money. I am sure there would be some cannabilization though of their product which is why they won't do it.

AlekseiFL_sl

shitlord
I am deep into the IA story now and the twists are fantastic. It's too bad all the other class stories aren't like this one. It reminds me of Bioware story telling before they sucked. (Back in the Jade Empire, original KOTOR days)

I'll probably swing through Jedi Knight as Dark Side now that I have all the perks for easy travel (Rocket packs, mounts at 10, etc) and Sith Warrior Light side. But after that, this game will most likely get deleted once I catch up on a bit more end game content and see that at 50 on my IA sniper.

I would probably go through the other class stories (JC, Trooper, Smuggler, and finish up my BH) if I didn't have to slog through side quests and only do the class stories. If they were smart they would make that a payable feature. $5-10 gets you exclusive class questing only (Level automatically scales) and once you are done, you are placed back at level 10 or something for that character. It would allow us to see the class stories and they would still make money. I am sure there would be some cannabilization though of their product which is why they won't do it.
The Best Class Story bar none are Warrior and IA imperial side.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I think the game is worth playing for some of the class quests. I did the Trooper and Bounty Hunter. I liked the BH story much better . The first 2 acts were fantastic but the last one was a bit of a let down. I am currently screwing around with the Sith Warrior and Imperial Agent class quests. Both are pretty enjoyable so far.