Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Tales of the Jedi

Genre: Animation, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2022-10-26

Creator: Dave Filoni

Overview: Journey into the lives of two distinctly different Jedi from the prequel era – Ahsoka Tano and Count Dooku. Each will be put to the test as they make choices that will define their destinies.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
They showed the first full Ahsoka episode at Celebration and it was very good. Hoping to see this be an ongoing series, perfect choices to start it off if so with Ahsoka and Dooku though.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
whoah thats pretty soon, a bit over a month away. looks cool, so basically more Clone Wars?

Qhue

Trump's Staff
These are all shorts so technically standalone anthology? How short is 'short'?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
How short is 'short'?
1662908563650.jpeg

Judge me by my size do you?

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
These are all shorts so technically standalone anthology? How short is 'short'?
The episode they showed at Celebration (the one with baby Ahsoka and that sabertooth tiger animal) was roughly 12 minutes or so, it didn't feel really short but it was a very simple story. I do recall Filoni saying at some point during that panel that it was the shortest episode out of all of them. So hopefully they are mostly in the 20 minute or so range. As huge an Ahsoka fan as I am, I am really hyped to see the Dooku episodes and him falling to the darkside. I think its going to do huge lore favors to the prequels like most of Clone Wars did, and build on the idea that the Jedi had totally lost their way by that time.

• 2Like

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Are there many Jedi Masters who trained Padawan that didn't fall to the Dark Side?

At some point you'd have thought they'd have reflected that the odds were pretty much even they'd fuck up and create another Dooku, Vader, or Ren.

Fadaar

That guy
Are there many Jedi Masters who trained Padawan that didn't fall to the Dark Side?

At some point you'd have thought they'd have reflected that the odds were pretty much even they'd fuck up and create another Dooku, Vader, or Ren.

Anakin?

:trollface goes here:

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm

I don't think there is anything official saying how many Jedi there were before order 66?

If you go off of younglings that Yoda teaches or Anakin kills (whichever is larger) then you would assume there are at least a handful that become Padawan each year, yet only five Jedi are known to turned to the dark side (3 in Clone Wars, Anakin, and Dooku (never heard of that Ren guy or the movies she may or may not be from)).

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Pretty sure Kanan mentioned during Rebels there was around 10,000 Jedi before Order 66, which really isn't that many considering they were spread across the entire known Galaxy. Would imagine they probably had a few hundred Jedi in training at any given point, likely spread across classes, with again as many or more that were actively assigned Padawans attached to a Jedi Knight/Master. Pretty sure a few Jedi had more than one Padawan, but that could be no longer canon extended universe stuff, or something I'm pulling out of my ass. That's just Jedi, who knows how many force sensitives were out there given the prevalence of refusing to teach students that were too old, various sects of force users for individual populations like the Night Sisters etc.

• 2Like

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Yaddle is also supposed to speak "normally". Of all things involved in this series, I never picked being fascinated by how Yaddle will sound in my top slot, but here we are.
Also, after the traction BDH's tweet about voicing Yaddle got today, there are going to a shitload of butthurt people when they see how things turn out for her in the show haha.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Yaddle is also supposed to speak "normally". Of all things involved in this series, I never picked being fascinated by how Yaddle will sound in my top slot, but here we are.
Also, after the traction BDH's tweet about voicing Yaddle got today, there are going to a shitload of butthurt people when they see how things turn out for her in the show haha.
I like Yoda having his own way of talking. It also keeps Grogu from having to use that speech pattern as well.

Edit: are you talking Yaddle's non-canon death? Pretty sure she just "retired" in canon.

Last edited:

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
I like Yoda having his own way of talking. It also keeps Grogu from having to use that speech pattern as well.

Edit: are you talking Yaddle's non-canon death? Pretty sure she just "retired" in canon.
Seems pretty certain we're going to find out one way or the other with Yaddle, speculation has been that she's going to play a major role in the story of Dooku's fall to the darkside

Last edited:

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Entire series is incredible. More of this please.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
Really enjoyed these but like did no one wonder wtf yaddle disappeared to? Like it seems Jedi Masters/Jedi were dissapearing left and right and council sat on their asses.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Really enjoyed these but like did no one wonder wtf yaddle disappeared to? Like it seems Jedi Masters/Jedi were dissapearing left and right and council sat on their asses.
That can be hand waved by the fact that she stepped down from the council and they just thought she fucked off somewhere. Then they just had other shit to worry about with the war.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
TV show information provided by The Movie Database