Tanoomba's Toxic Tank of Traducement

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Did you find any quotes where she endorses totalitarianism yet?

listenandbelieve.jpg
/spoiler]

• 1Bullshit
Reactions: 1 user

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
AladainAF:
I can't wait until all this shit backfires.

In the future, black people will be like "we never got shit because white people kept us down" and the entire historical record in culture will not reflect that. Women be like "women never got education that men did until the 1900s" and the entire historical record in culture won't reflect that either.

Eventually, all the shit they rely on today isn't going to exist in the future. It will be forgotten. We won't learn from our mistakes. And sadly, we'll probably repeat them.

You gotta be kidding me with this shit.

A video game that acknowledges and explains its historical inaccuracy is going to become a historical record? Are historians going to wonder how we managed to double in size after eating mushrooms, too?

This busybodyism bullshit infuriates me.

To say nothing of the hypocrisy:
"The way women are portrayed in video games can have an effect on..."
"Shut the fuck up! They're just video games! Stop trying to ruin our fun! REEEEEEEEEEEE!"

"We decided to forego historical accuracy in favor of inclusion..."
"You're rewriting history! Humanity will forget its past! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Jesus Christ.

• 1Worf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Can it please be time to ban this fucking idiot again?

• 2Solidarity

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Can it please be time to ban this fucking idiot again?

Moonbat raging as he impotently attempts to bring people into discussions they don't want to have, and the targets of those rants being blissfully unaware of what's going on?

This thread seems to be working as intended

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Bullshit
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Moonbat raging as he impotently attempts to bring people into discussions they don't want to have, and the targets of those rants being blissfully unaware of what's going on?

This thread seems to be working as intended

I'm sure he's quivering in rage.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I'm sure he's quivering in rage.

While the thought of Moonbat quivering in rage would have generated a wide cheshire-cat style grin even a few months ago, now it might barely register a smirk.

This is the power of indifference towards him. I don't have any fucks to give about what he posts as long as he's not disrupting threads with his usual schtick.

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Triggered
Reactions: 4 users

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
zombiewizardhawk:
Are pedophiles born pedophiles? Killers born killers? Rapists born rapists? etc. etc.
Yes, no, and no.

• 2Garbage

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
pedophiles are born pedophiles?
They're not born being attracted to children, obviously, but they're born with that programming, the same way gay people are born gay and trans people are born with Gender Dysphoria.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Barf

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Current theory supposes that pedophilia is the result of both nature and nurture, but there is evidence to suggest biological factors:

The MRI brain-scan surveys found that pedophiles often have IQs in the low 90s, which is slightly below average, Cantor said. Pedophiles also have lower visual memory scores, he said, adding that many were put in special education classes as they were growing up. Cantor also said that many were an inch shorter than the average height of men, and also are more prone to being left-handed than the general population. The physical traits were “present before they conducted their offenses,” he said. “It doesn’t rule out that there are social or more psychological contributors… but there is no psycho-social way to explain height or handedness.”

The MRI data led to another striking finding, Cantor said—one that comes from his team as opposed to reanalyzing others’ data sets—that pedophiles have less of the connective tissue that sends electrical signals between areas of the brain. Several regions of the brain become activated when a person is sexually stimulated, he said, but in pedophiles that “wiring” between these regions is skewed or operates differently.

But, as Cantor told Canada’s Association for the Treatment of Sexual Abusers, brains of pedophiles are physically different from most other men.

“Pedophilic brain structure does indeed appear to be different from the non-pedophilic brain structure,” he said. “We are not exactly sure where yet. And we are not exactly sure how yet. And the differences are slight. We can pick them up when we have large groups to sample. But we can’t see it on an individual brain scan.”

• 1Garbage
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Lithose:
It's the same in many businesses. In a company, if a man does a shit job, you can be openly hostile to him and tell him what a jerk off he is for doing a shit job. You can lock him out of advancement, and push him until he cleans his act up or gets the fuck out, or fire him if need be. This is especially true when it comes to the small things that are hard to document, like his inability to share project goals or push back a lunch in order to make a meeting ect. With a woman though? The first attribution with many of the younger women is..."is this because I'm a woman?"...It completely ties your hands from running your work force how you need. Everything gets a ton more complicated not just from a social stand point in the office, but also simply from the power of false attribution. The ability to shrug off criticism of real failures, or to point to legitimate simple mistakes (Like not returning a call), and attributing it to "the sexisms" is a massive excuse for working like shit, or covering for numerous failures many people have (Men and women).

Citation needed on literally all of that.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Picard

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I haven't worked with a ton of women, but I've never experienced what Lithose talks about. If anything, I feel like when women receive criticism, they take it to heart more and are less likely to get defensive. I'm a software guy and mostly talking about code reviews here since I'm not in management, but I feel the code reviews are a pretty good way to judge how someone handles criticism that is usually more on the objective side. Maybe it's the more technical nature of the job itself that helps.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
They're not born being attracted to children, obviously, but they're born with that programming, the same way gay people are born gay and trans people are born with Gender Dysphoria.

I'm gonna actually respond. Why would someone be born "programmed" to be gay or a tranny or a pedophile but not be born "programmed" to be a killer or rapist?

“Pedophilic brain structure does indeed appear to be different from the non-pedophilic brain structure,” he said. “We are not exactly sure where yet. And we are not exactly sure how yet. And the differences are slight. We can pick them up when we have large groups to sample. But we can’t see it on an individual brain scan.”

Lol, "it's different guys, we promise, we just don't know how!"

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
I'm gonna actually respond. Why would someone be born "programmed" to be gay or a tranny or a pedophile but not be born "programmed" to be a killer or rapist?

Lol, "it's different guys, we promise, we just don't know how!"
Because, Wiz, a pedophile isn't someone who fucks kids, it's someone who's attracted to kids. That attraction is what they're wired for, not the act itself. By contrast, a killer is someone who has killed and a rapist is someone who has committed rape.

There are certainly people who are born psychopaths who are more likely to become killers or rapists, but that's not the same thing as being born a killer.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Picard

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
so some retarded semantic arguement? couldn't have forseen tanoomba would do that.

• 1Picard
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Status
Not open for further replies.