Tattoo Removal

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
Not sure if cost varies or has gone down but about 5 years ago I was going to get my two removed. I never did it but got it priced out. Basically added a 0 to the original tattoo cost. My $250 + $100 tattoos from 1998 would have cost about $3500 to remove.

In the end I didn't care that much to get them removed. Anyone know if the price has come down?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Soy just wanted at least as many Worfs as me in this thread while he's already up 79-6. The Bill Belichick of Worfs.
In the Game of FOH, you Worf...or you die.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
It seems to be all about the line work as far as getting good results from laser and I'm pretty sure the laser place will explain that. If you got super-professional line work, its going to be pretty fucking hard to remove.

Definitely not great work, just the regular dumb shit an 18-20 year old gets.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I'm currently getting my tramp stamp removed from my neck. I'm on session 5? of a number I've no idea. They offer numbing lotion -- don't use it. The session is so fast (less than 15 seconds) that you just deal with it. It has faded some! All black.

YMMV.

What have you paid so far and did you ever figure out how many more sessions you'll need / total cost?

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
What have you paid so far and did you ever figure out how many more sessions you'll need / total cost?

It's $75/session, I think I've had 5 sessions, and I think I'll need about 7 or so more. Really slow going. Wish I had done this when I was younger, lol.

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
Anyone had any updates on removed tattoos?
I'm thinking about it too. 25 year old tats shit me

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Yes I am very interested in the outcome