TAYLOR SWIFT | THE ERAS TOUR (2023)

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
How the fuck does this have 16 pages. Is this the secret Progressive corner of FoH?

• 1Like
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
How the fuck does this have 16 pages. Is this the secret Progressive corner of FoH?

Trolls like Chukzombi Chukzombi get off on posting movies nobody here will ever go see because of the controversy and heated debate that threads generate such as *checks notes* how many Taylor Swift songs 50 year old boomers should recognize and whether these 50 year old boomers who wasted their youth in Everquest find a female billionaire half their age attractive

It's a trap, don't fall for it

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

i created the thread because i feel the movie that will be one of the biggest films of the year, deserves its own thread. Taylor Swift has some good songs, not all of them by any means, but i like 2 or 3 from ten or more years ago. it would be stupid not to include an absolute household name like Taylor Swift on here just because some grumpy old men are too set in their ways to acknowledge her. even though she is probably the most popular musician since Michael Jackson or The Beatles.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
i created the thread because i feel the movie that will be one of the biggest films of the year, deserves its own thread. Taylor Swift has some good songs, not all of them by any means, but i like 2 or 3 from ten or more years ago. it would be stupid not to include an absolute household name like Taylor Swift on here just because some grumpy old men are too set in their ways to acknowledge her. even though she is probably the most popular musician since Michael Jackson or The Beatles.
Uh Huh Sure GIF

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
I asked my wife if she had enough 'good' songs to have a concert movie about it. Neither of us were sure. Wife likes pop music way more than me. Is she one of the ones that started in country and moved to pop or am I thinking of someone else? Only 'concert' movie I remember watching is a Metallica movie that came out in 2013 or so.

If this comes out on one of the streaming apps we have I'll probably watch it but cannot see myself going out of my way to 'get' it and definitely not going to watch it in a theater.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
I asked my wife if she had enough 'good' songs to have a concert movie about it. Neither of us were sure. Wife likes pop music way more than me. Is she one of the ones that started in country and moved to pop or am I thinking of someone else? Only 'concert' movie I remember watching is a Metallica movie that came out in 2013 or so.

If this comes out on one of the streaming apps we have I'll probably watch it but cannot see myself going out of my way to 'get' it and definitely not going to watch it in a theater.
Might be thinking of Carrie Underwood, but she does both pop and country.

Didn't know this was actually a thing, wouldn't see it in theaters but concert movies are always interesting watches so maybe when it hits streaming down the road.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

How many songs in an hour set? 10? She could probably stretch that into 90 minutes with talking and filler. Maybe two hours. I'm pretty sure she has at least a half dozen hit songs. It should be doable.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
She's worth $720M and you're "pretty sure" she has at least 6 hit songs.

• 8Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I'm being conservative.

I'm not familiar with Swift music so I google this out of curiosity, you were very conservative apparently. :)

Swift is the female musician with the most charted songs (212), most top-40 songs (119), most top-20 songs (73), most top-10 songs (42), and most number-one debuts (5).

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'm not familiar with Swift music so I google this out of curiosity, you were very conservative apparently. :)

Swift is the female musician with the most charted songs (212), most top-40 songs (119), most top-20 songs (73), most top-10 songs (42), and most number-one debuts (5).
lol apparently. i wasnt sure if they are counting other markets and re-releases.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
This is what I was saying a week or two ago. She's surpassed the Beatles in many categories.

So yeah, I'd say she's had a few hits.