TAYLOR SWIFT | THE ERAS TOUR (2023)

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I remember reading at some point that she is known to have very long set lists. Playing 30-40 songs per show is like the norm for her.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
This is what I was saying a week or two ago. She's surpassed the Beatles in many categories.

So yeah, I'd say she's had a few hits.
she's had a longer career than the Beatles too . as a band, not counting their solo careers. i will say The Beatles are the only band that the radio plays all their songs, its the only band i know all their songs and from each album too. she will outsell them. but the Beatles are still remembered 60 years later their music is still regularly played on the radio and on film & TV. i still know people who love Elvis, but i think he's finally fading away. the Beatles may fade away too. Taylor Swift, i dunno. girls are supporting her fame. will they continue to do that through the decades?

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How many songs in an hour set? 10? She could probably stretch that into 90 minutes with talking and filler. Maybe two hours. I'm pretty sure she has at least a half dozen hit songs. It should be doable.
I'm pretty sure she plays for 3+ hours. Checked the setlists and she played 44 songs each of the 3 nights in Chicago.

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'm pretty sure she plays for 3+ hours. Checked the setlists and she played 44 songs each of the 3 nights in Chicago.
thats pretty crazy. when i saw Metallica in the 90s, they played 2.5 hours, but their songs are like 6-12 minutes long. Swift songs are 3-5 minutes?

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think so? Some of them say (shortened) in the setlist notes and others say (extended) but I think you're right. Her songs are pretty average length like you said.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I think so? Some of them say (shortened) in the setlist notes and others say (extended) but I think you're right. Her songs are pretty average length like you said.
i guess thats how she fits in 44 songs. there is no fucking way i know 44 of her songs. i dont know if i could or would listen to 44 songs over the course of 3 hours from anybody.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
thats just her gyrating around for 3 hours and no opening act?

ya'll wonder why shes not jacked like beyonce
weird-beyonce-face-superbowl-derp-13602815150.jpg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
She plays guitar and piano a lot so I don't think she spends her entire show dancing around. Also from what I remember she changes her outfit like a dozen times so that probably adds time to the show. Either way she plays for a long fucking time.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
She plays guitar and piano a lot so I don't think she spends her entire show dancing around. Also from what I remember she changes her outfit like a dozen times so that probably adds time to the show. Either way she plays for a long fucking time.
oh yea, i can see the piano
d69a97465632f9e7206280092bf26bb8

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
thats pretty crazy. when i saw Metallica in the 90s, they played 2.5 hours, but their songs are like 6-12 minutes long. Swift songs are 3-5 minutes?
Pretty much all the Rush shows I went to were like 3 hours, with no opening act.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i dont know, it might be how these actors promote themselves. lots of people are popping up with her at these games.

Taylor-Swift-100123-5-6121f09226ae487c84a4cced6811895d.jpg

whats a good diy forumula for dirty white sneakers?, i just used dawn and seemed to work find, just not super white