TAYLOR SWIFT | THE ERAS TOUR (2023)

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Creeping Parks And Recreation GIF

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Chick I was seeing in the 90s loved her some JCVD, I took her to see Timecop. She was all horned out afterward. If I ever meet him, I need to shake his hand. I dunno if that works for swifties, but heh, better than these kids staying home playing vidya games all weekend.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
I'm not saying it's the same thing but those of you bitching about singing and dancing in a theater, have you never been to a Rocky Horror Picture Show?

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
I have, in fact, done Rocky Horror on many, many occasions in my youth. And it got me laid... a lot.
Also, taking dates to Rick Springfield, Prince, Tom Petty, etc. The point being, I'm not gonna shit on
dudes taking their chicks to this. Unless they aren't man enough to close the deal afterwards, that is. lol

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I have, in fact, done Rocky Horror on many, many occasions in my youth. And it got me laid... a lot.
Also, taking dates to Rick Springfield, Prince, Tom Petty, etc. The point being, I'm not gonna shit on
dudes taking their chicks to this. Unless they aren't man enough to close the deal afterwards, that is. lol
The cast for our local RHPS shows were all friends of mine through a local RPG/LARP gaming group. I will second that it got me laid more than I probably would have lol. I actually played Eddie for a couple shows when the usual guy broke his leg.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm not saying it's the same thing but those of you bitching about singing and dancing in a theater, have you never been to a Rocky Horror Picture Show?
Or a black theater? There's lots of shit that goes on.

Stop kicking my chair. "Oh no, you put her in battle mode!"

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
So with the dancing and yelling being allowed, she's basically selling you a videotaped "experience" of attending her concert for $20 fo those who can't afford the $2000 tickets

Pretty fucking genius.

She makes about $13M in ticket sales per show and so far the movie made $39M in 1 day of release.

1697318796789.png