TAYLOR SWIFT | THE ERAS TOUR (2023)

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
No, I can't imagine someone is that closed in and shutoff from the world outside that 90% of it is spent playing video games. So, you know almost 0 outside of them or adjacent to them. Sad life you live, bro. I feel sorry for you.

Or.. you're actually just full of shit and thought you'd get a bunch of internet "likes" when you came in here with your weird, "Taylor Who?! Huh?" flex.

c8b.gif

Exactly. She obviously isn't as big as Apple, but holy fucking fuck do you have to be a shutin to pretend like you've barely even heard of her.

Also calls her "TAY TAY", but don't worry bro..he knows nothing about her and doesn't care. The "flexes" online people use thinking they're going to get "internet cred" by doing it crack me up. I have to admit, being a Taylor Swift hipster was definitely not one I thought I'd see though.
Not once did I ever say I hadn't heard of her. You're insane. I've said that multiple times now but you're too fucking stupid to actually digest information. I said I don't know her music at all. Those are two different things. Can you fucking follow along, dude? Also, there's now 4-5 people in here saying the same damn thing about not knowing her music.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Not once did I ever say I hadn't heard of her. You're insane. I've said that multiple times now but you're too fucking stupid to actually digest information. I said I don't know her music at all. Those are two different things. Can you fucking follow along, dude? Also, there's now 4-5 people in here saying the same damn thing about not knowing her music.
What you don't get is that it's not that anyone thinks you're a closet Taylor Swift fan, they think you're a douche bag edge lord for coming to a Taylor Swift thread and making 20 posts about how you're not interested in Taylor Swift.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

What you don't get is that it's not that anyone thinks you're a closet Taylor Swift fan, they think you're a douche bag edge lord for coming to a Taylor Swift thread and making 20 posts about how you're not interested in Taylor Swift.
I said one sentence about not having listened to her songs and then one joke about the other people in the thread being gay. In the context of this forum that's pretty goddamn benign. I then made a full multi-sentence paragraph about the box office prospects of the film, something that I do find interesting. So I wasn't even just shit posting.

Then Karen came in here absolutely butt hurt and went on the attack. Don't act like all my posts are in a vacuum and not in response to someone losing their fucking mind at the audacity of someone not being graced by the divine wonder of a pop star.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
is it possible you have been hearing her music for years and havent realized you were listening to Taylor Swift songs all this time?
this isnt something new. she's been huge for the last ten years.
here is the chick playing Black Canary on Arrow doing Blank Space
here is President Trump cruising in his Rolls to Taylor Swift

DickTrickle

is it possible you have been hearing her music for years and havent realized you were listening to Taylor Swift songs all this time?
this isnt something new. she's been huge for the last ten years.
here is the chick playing Black Canary on Arrow doing Blank Space
here is President Trump cruising in his Rolls to Taylor Swift
Like I said, if shit like that has been used in a commercial or happened to be in a TV show or movie, I might have heard it. It doesn't mean I know who's singing it, what the song title or lyrics are, or would be able to identify the tune later on. I sometimes Shazam interesting songs I hear in a commercial or some other media but it's never been one of hers thus far.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Not once did I ever say I hadn't heard of her. You're insane.
This is what you initially said..
I don't know any Taylor Swift songs at all. There's a lot of gay people in this thread.
You supposedly didn't know ANY Taylor Swift songs at all. Not a single nothing.

Your little, "There's a lot of gay people in this thread!!" proves my initial point that this was all some weird ass fucking, "I'm so fucking cool and not gay like you guys! Give me likes!!" flex.
You've never heard a Taylor Swift song? Ever?

Sure you haven't, buddy...sure you haven't..
Here's me questioning it...
I mean, I'm sure there's probably been something playing when I've been out walking somewhere in public or scrolling through videos but I've never consciously, intentionally listened to one of her songs and I don't know any titles or lyrics. I don't even know enough to not like her; the Venn diagram of my areas of interest and Taylor Swift just don't seem to overlap. I guess I do know that she seems to have a lot of celebrity boyfriends that she writes songs about, though, so there's that.
Then here's you walking it back because you got called out for being a liar...

"Oh...uh...yeah I uhh..probably heard something in passing and somehow remember all these little internet "snippets" about her, but I literally don't care about her!".

Now you're continuing to flail and continuously double down because you're either a A.) Buttmad you got called out for being a weird liar who was trying to flex for internet cred or B.) A fucking weirdo who never leaves his house or knows the world around him outside of video games. Either way, it's just sad man.

DickTrickle

Your little, "There's a lot of gay people in this thread!!" proves my initial point that this was all some weird ass fucking, "I'm so fucking cool and not gay like you guys! Give me likes!!" flex.

"Oh...uh...yeah I uhh..probably heard something in passing and somehow remember all these little internet "snippets" about her, but I literally don't care about her!".

Now you're continuing to flail and continuously double down because you're either a A.) Buttmad you got called out for being a weird liar who was trying to flex for internet cred or B.) A fucking weirdo who never leaves his house or knows the world around him outside of video games. Either way, it's just sad man.
Your self-owns are killing me. How do you not understand "I don't know any Taylor Swift songs at all" is not the same thing as "I hadn't heard of her." There is no hypocrisy or contradiction there. Learn to learn.

I've walked nothing back, you special needs faggot. Nothing you quoted shows that AT ALL. I know she exists. I know she's a big pop star. From 4Chan threads, I know a ton of people are sad little coomers for her (like you, I guess). I know a couple random things that got covered in the news because, guess what, she's a huge pop star. I've never listened to her songs until this thread. You've never read something about something you're not intimately familiar with? I read an article about Ellen Degeneres's show being super toxic but I've never watched a single episode of it. Oh my god, HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?!

Again, no walking back, microbrain. I'm just being reasonable (something I know is difficult for you) to say that yes, maybe sometime in the decade she's been a star, her music played in some fashion that I might have heard it. How in the world is that the same as knowing her music? If I look at the cover of a book on quantum physics, am I automatically Einstein? Your logic is all fucked.

I also think it's fucking hilarious you think I thought I'd get "cred" by posting something negative in a Taylor Swift thread that was, at that point, just full of people positive towards her, highlighted by your declaration of eternal simphood for her. Why would I think I'd get a bunch of likes in that scenario? And, again, the bulk of my post was discussing the box office potential of the film.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Yet you felt the need to come here and post about how much you don't care. Should we assume that you do care about all the topics in this forum that you didn't bother to post in the thread how you don't care about them?

I came here to back up my bro DickTrickle DickTrickle , not to tell you how much I dont care

its understandable why you have a difference telling the 2 apart.

furthermore, you being a mask wearing covid hypochondriac who is a taylor swift fan explains so much about you.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
My favourite TayTay song is Fireworks. “Cuz you’re a firework! Something something, rhymes with work!”

Didnt Taylor Swift get her break on American Idol? So this thread is all Simon Cowelle’s fault.

Americas Got Talent No GIF by Got Talent Global

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

TLDR

3e6fb4f60be5301cdcff536ef89f7463.png

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>

meanwhile BrutulTM BrutulTM can barely control himself from making 20 posts about how much he loves TAY TAY

try not to suck any cocks today BrutulTM BrutulTM between your mask changes

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>

Just shake it off, Kirun Kirun . Shake it off.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
No, different Taylor. That's Taylor Hicks.
i think i found one song from one of those American Idol winners that i liked. that Kelly Clarkson song, "Because of You", the lyrics on that are fucking depressing, but its a pretty good song. no, i dont care about my man card.

sleevedraw

Revolver Ocelot
<Bronze Donator>
Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood are pretty much the only Idols who had any significant staying power after the show. Maybe Adam Lambert to a lesser extent since he's basically become Freddie Mercury's spirit medium now.

• 1Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
i think i found one song from one of those American Idol winners that i liked. that Kelly Clarkson song, "Because of You", the lyrics on that are fucking depressing, but its a pretty good song. no, i dont care about my man card.

Look up Kody Lee singing "It's biblical" on American Idol. It's a pretty stellar performance. And Kelly Clarkson's song "Piece by Piece" is also pretty great. There are good songs from American Idol, and while Simon Cowell can be a douche, he's a master at spotting talent and making people into celebrity talent.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Your self-owns are killing me. How do you not understand "I don't know any Taylor Swift songs at all" is not the same thing as "I hadn't heard of her." There is no hypocrisy or contradiction there. Learn to learn.

I've walked nothing back, you special needs faggot. Nothing you quoted shows that AT ALL. I know she exists. I know she's a big pop star. From 4Chan threads, I know a ton of people are sad little coomers for her (like you, I guess). I know a couple random things that got covered in the news because, guess what, she's a huge pop star. I've never listened to her songs until this thread. You've never read something about something you're not intimately familiar with? I read an article about Ellen Degeneres's show being super toxic but I've never watched a single episode of it. Oh my god, HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?!

Again, no walking back, microbrain. I'm just being reasonable (something I know is difficult for you) to say that yes, maybe sometime in the decade she's been a star, her music played in some fashion that I might have heard it. How in the world is that the same as knowing her music? If I look at the cover of a book on quantum physics, am I automatically Einstein? Your logic is all fucked.

I also think it's fucking hilarious you think I thought I'd get "cred" by posting something negative in a Taylor Swift thread that was, at that point, just full of people positive towards her, highlighted by your declaration of eternal simphood for her. Why would I think I'd get a bunch of likes in that scenario? And, again, the bulk of my post was discussing the box office potential of the film.
This would be fine if you had come in here and said,

"Eh, I don't really know any of her songs that well. Not interested in this in the slightest". That would've been a so-called, "REASONABLE" take. Instead, what you said was...
I don't know any Taylor Swift songs at all. There's a lot of gay people in this thread.
Let's look up what "at all" means...

(used for emphasis) in any way; to any extent.

And you just haaaaad to make sure you followed that up with proof that you're totally not gay like the rest of the "little coomers" in the thread, right? And then you flipped the fuck out because I called you on your bullshit. To not know a single Taylor Swift song to ANY EXTENT is a complete fabrication because you thought you'd get some cred for being a Taylor Swift hipster. Like Blazin Blazin joked, that's almost like saying you've never heard of Google or Apple.

How insecure are you, exactly? Does it stem from the fact that you live off the government and never leave the house? Is that what this is all about? Bro, nobody cares if you aren't a "Swiftie" and have only heard a song of her's here and there. We aren't going to automatically assume you're a faggot. But the way you're acting now, I'm starting to question it..
Just shake it off, Kirun Kirun . Shake it off.
Interesting choice of words for a guy who doesn't care a single fuck about Taylor Swift and doesn't know any of her songs.

INB4 you "googled it"...but you "don't care", right?

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I came here to back up my bro DickTrickle DickTrickle , not to tell you how much I dont care

its understandable why you have a difference telling the 2 apart.

furthermore, you being a mask wearing covid hypochondriac who is a taylor swift fan explains so much about you.
peepshow-jerking.gif

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users