TAYLOR SWIFT | THE ERAS TOUR (2023)

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
But it makes plenty of sense that way. Taylor is a young 30's black guy who fought his way through his competition, execution style until he was the only one still standing. That's why he's now the largest music artist in the world.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I wonder what this does for all the young girls who think we need to tax billionaires?

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
Her ticket sales is mind blowing to me.

Swift, 33, opened The Eras Tour in Arizona back in March. She traveled across the U.S. throughout the summer, wrapping up the first leg of the tour in August in Los Angeles. The tour itself, which will include international stops, is projected to bring in $1.5 billion, depending on ticket prices, Forbes reported.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Her ticket sales is mind blowing to me.

Swift, 33, opened The Eras Tour in Arizona back in March. She traveled across the U.S. throughout the summer, wrapping up the first leg of the tour in August in Los Angeles. The tour itself, which will include international stops, is projected to bring in $1.5 billion, depending on ticket prices, Forbes reported.
She does give back to her people though. She gave like every trucker on her tour a 100k bonus. On top of all the other bonuses she gave out like 60 million or something. Still pennies out of that 1.5 billion.

Szlia

She does give back to her people though. She gave like every trucker on her tour a 100k bonus. On top of all the other bonuses she gave out like 60 million or something. Still pennies out of that 1.5 billion.
It's not like 1.5 billion in ticket sales means 1.5 billion in her pockets though. It's probably a very expensive tour to put together.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
It's not like 1.5 billion in ticket sales means 1.5 billion in her pockets though. It's probably a very expensive tour to put together.

Let's say it costs 1 billion to put the tour together. That leaves her a measly half billion dollars.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Taylor Swift GIF

Demon hair confirmed.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I bet the new Godzilla movie(Oddly enough it also cost 15 million to make) is more entertaining.
thats an easy bet. i tried to watch that shit off the net. thats not for me. i been rocking with Godzilla since the mid 70s.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
wpix 11 on saturdays! or was it 9? eh i'm too old
i think it was wpix 11 on sunday afternoons for Godzilla/Gamera/monster films. ch9 really dropped the ball on sundays with religious programming, although they had Benny Hill at night which is wholesome fun. ch5 was all the crazy martial arts films on Sunday afternoons that were way too violent and gory for us kids, but we never told anyone and they just kept airing gorier and even more violent martial arts films til about 1983 and somebody was a little bitch and reported it .

-edit
my dad watched those kungfu movies with me, i think he was the one who pointed them out to me, he was completely dumbfounded at the amount of graphic shit they allowed on ch5. those Shaw Brothers films never held back. my dad would always tell me not to let my mother see me watching this if he wasnt around. so i sat close to the TV ready to twist the TV knob if she walked into the room. the kids TV didnt have a remote

Last edited: