Teamfight Tactics

Needless

Toe Sucker
Yeah it's pretty dumb when a game can be decided by one guy getting 5 drops vs people getting 1 or none

Fun game anyway though, i enjoy it 1000x more than Underlords

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lenaldo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Item thing really needs to be fixed. I assumed when I didnt get something it was a bug and was pretty frustrated when I learned it was a feature. Other than that game is incredibly fun and they have lots of options for new champs given their pool.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
the RNG nature seems to have been taken from Auto Chess but yea, should get looked at since items are much more powerful here.

• 1Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
Oh man i was losing so bad just now, had items to build two redemptions so i said fuck it and ended up winning because he'd kill my entire lack of a front line, pop redemption, twice in a row then my gunslingers would just destroy them lmao

This game is fucking great

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
TFT is so fun, really wish I could play it on mobile.
Tired of Auto Chess even though I'm so close to Knight 1.

Won a game last night buffing up Lulu... shit is OP as fuck. Lulu with items is insane, she ults so much, it's crazy.
I went 3 yordles + 6 sorcs. Was dominating everyone.
Took a little damage in mid game but then I got a Karthus to add to the insanity and nobody stood a chance after.

Love the depth of this game, items + carousel really make it stand out.

Since I suck at LoL so bad, maybe I can actually get Diamond+ in this game :D

Also: Twisted Fate will be in TFT soon it seems
Twisted Fate is Teamfight Tactics’ 51st champion

Last edited:
  • 1Like

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
089hjir5ua931.jpg

Kiki

Log Wizard
  • In the event that you do not get an item during a PvE round, one of the minions, monsters, or epic monsters will now drop gold instead.

Wow, I thought they were smarter than that. Judging from the comments on that post, I'm not the only one.

• 1Like