Ted 2

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well if there's anything Family Guy fans love, it's seeing the exact same gag that has already been done before.

Simas_sl

shitlord
Family Guy fans will love this, because they love seeing the exact same gag that has already been done before.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
This reminds me of that time family guy kept repeating the same gag over and over

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Family Guy fans will love this, because they love seeing the exact same gag that has already been done before.
Im honestly surprise McFarlane is still around. Imo its a sign of the times and how shitty entertainment is today when pop culture comedians/writers like him stay around for so long.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
I thought the first one looked terrible. I was wrong.

That said, will pirate this one too.

spronk

FPS noob
hdrips are out, quality is pretty good around the same as the jurassic park rips with hardcoded korean subs. Movie is pretty meh, not as funny as the first one. A few good scenes but a lot of typical mcfarlane crap - non sequitur jokes, musical numbers, and the same weed and dick jokes repeated over and over.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
hdrips are out, quality is pretty good around the same as the jurassic park rips with hardcoded korean subs. Movie is pretty meh, not as funny as the first one. A few good scenes but a lot of typical mcfarlane crap - non sequitur jokes, musical numbers, and the same weed and dick jokes repeated over and over.
how many cuts aways are there?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It was a pretty good sketch show. Not a great movie, but plenty of laughs stitched together without any kind of story.

Sad improv suggestions was a fantastic sketch, hilarious.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Worf and Putty beating up nerds at the con was fairly hilarious, too. MY wife was dying during the Jurassic Park scene.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Saw this last night, if you like the first Ted and family guy this will work for you.

Fucking Putty and Rick.

"Fuck you",
"Fuck you"
"deal"
"high five"