Ted 2

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the first Ted was good because it had the whole flash gordon thing and mila kunis. why do i need to see ted 2?

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This is not the plot you put in a comedy sequel. Funny or not, that's not the way you want to go.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Eh, I laughed several times. Perhaps because I'm simple-minded, but I still laughed. I may not rush to see it in theaters, but I will definitely watch the bluray.

spronk

FPS noob
OH SHIT ITS MORGAN FREEMAN

yeah ill watch on bluray too, first movie was funny and this one looks like a hot chick fucks a teddy bear whats not to like

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I didn't laugh until the end lawyer word scene. I assume that's partly just due to the novelty wearing off. Still it will have enough laughs I'm sure.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I watched the first masterpiece three times

English, German Ted with a thick Bavarian accent and German Ted with a thick Berlin accent.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Are you telling me you didn't laugh at Mark Wahlberg saying "fishy nuggey"!? Cracked me up. So I don't know if this'll be good, but I was entertained enough by the first to watch it.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Eh, I laughed several times. Perhaps because I'm simple-minded, but I still laughed. I may not rush to see it in theaters, but I will definitely watch the bluray.
How do you go from Superman, to a real character in your profile?

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
First was great. This looks like shit. I can't remember what my impression of the first one was from just the trailers, but I think it looked better than this based on the white trash stripper name teaser alone. This just looks like a bad comedy movie to me.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, when I think of good comedy subjects, I think of Civil Rights.

This looks terrible.

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
I can't help but remember that they did pretty much every single one of those sperm gags on Family Guy already. Isn't this movie's intended audience going to pick up on that?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
when i see this trailer, i dont think about the original Ted which was fresh and had great funny moments. i think about "A Million Ways To Die in the West" which was just the opposite.