Colorblind > Long December For feels
jayrebb Ssraeszha Raider 16,708 16,513 Today at 6:38 AM #23 Adebisi said: Yassss Edit: Reminder folks, this is literal gayqueerfaggotry extreme. I like it because it's original, funny, and weird. Also I like cocks mmm yummy yummy cocks. (I'm not sure there's dicks in this movie) Click to expand... I mean this is kind of an accurate review. Its a queer awkward coming of age as a late bloomer LGBT story. Its meant to appeal to women, and had a few bits to keep straight men interested. It was fresh enough to not get shut off-- but doesn't get a recommend for FOH denizens. 111 Reactions: 2 users
Adebisi said: Yassss Edit: Reminder folks, this is literal gayqueerfaggotry extreme. I like it because it's original, funny, and weird. Also I like cocks mmm yummy yummy cocks. (I'm not sure there's dicks in this movie) Click to expand... I mean this is kind of an accurate review. Its a queer awkward coming of age as a late bloomer LGBT story. Its meant to appeal to women, and had a few bits to keep straight men interested. It was fresh enough to not get shut off-- but doesn't get a recommend for FOH denizens.