Teenage Sex and Death at Camp Miasma (2026)

kroenen

Regimen Morum
8,071
34,555
Now streaming on....

mubi-ident-by-spin-yuri-suzuki-and-the-team-at-pentagram_orig.gif
 
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Ssraeszha Raider
16,723
16,526
Yassss

Edit: Reminder folks, this is literal gayqueerfaggotry extreme. I like it because it's original, funny, and weird.

Also I like cocks mmm yummy yummy cocks. (I'm not sure there's dicks in this movie)

I mean this is kind of an accurate review.

Its a queer awkward coming of age as a late bloomer LGBT story. Its meant to appeal to women, and had a few bits to keep straight men interested.

It was fresh enough to not get shut off-- but doesn't get a recommend for FOH denizens.
 
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Sheriff Cad

scientia potentia est
<Nazi Janitors>
35,542
86,027
I used to date a girl back in high school and that was her favorite band. Meanwhile I listened to Gwar and Sepultura. We didn't last long...
I went to a GWAR concert when I was at UT Austin with friends, I had no idea who they were. We had to walk home no cab would take us home busses wouldn't let us on. Covered in fucking fake blood and whatever else they were throwing. It was hilarious, but not something I'd want to repeat.
 
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users