Telepathy in modern world

sindaael

<Banned>
He made a wormhole. I strongly disagree with this phenomenon. This didn't make sense. Using quantum field theory. That's a good email. This is not war. This is lunacy.

sindaael

<Banned>
Don't suppose that movie did all the damage. I think you um. Have lost the war. Someone realized what time it was. This is the anti American. And you did it like that.

sindaael

<Banned>
That's what he said. Oh ok. Agreed. You look a little ignorant. Immortal space forever. This is the underworld. God didn't help. You um. Got duped. So pray in the right direction.

sindaael

<Banned>
I um. Agree. I questioned. Something like no I didn't. He has let me down. The world could care less. Just beat yourself to death over it. Not another day goes by. Agree. You accused your mother. I think you should look twice.

sindaael

<Banned>
I would've been your guardian. I um failed to work with you. Broad plans. Yea. I uh. Don't think you want to come down here. Correct. He um. Mistaken my intentions. Oh ok.

sindaael

<Banned>
I think you're an Asian invader. Oh yea. It takes one of these. Oh yea. They made sure of it. I didn't make a connection. Linear algebra. Oh yea.

sindaael

<Banned>
You are associate's level. He crammed himself to death instead of moving that carpet. I um. Think this is a mental health level 4 idiot.