Telepathy in modern world

sindaael

<Banned>
Makes me think the world goes on in the way of time. Whoever finishes second is incapable of a system. I hate cheap asses, and that's what I got in the end. Should be ok with some additional support, making sure one crime doesn't go down.

Anyway, this geometric thing is hard to overcome. Talking about telepathy in general. The essence of the collapse of a system. So we think in terms of algebra. Wonder how that fares in this world.

Think the Buddhism religion is kind of similar to this failure. We have been reduced to a sentient life. The Christian victors are not fond of this.

I once ran across a video saying righteousness wins. And that evil fails. I've seen this in action and I agree to an extent. We came from a time dimension. If that qualifies.

The successors are capable of a system. The defeated ones aren't capable of a system. That's all it is. But in the end I still think time wins.

There was on one more factor, called escape. This I overlooked. I think this makes perfect sense. In that case I can't argue. This is the crux of the problem. I've noticed now. Jotting my notes down.

In the end this is where we differ. Where people and nations cross each other. Any input welcome.

• 2WTF
  • 1Galaxy Brain
  • 1NPC
Reactions: 5 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Makes me think the world goes on in the way of time. Whoever finishes second is incapable of a system. I hate cheap asses, and that's what I got in the end. Should be ok with some additional support, making sure one crime doesn't go down.

Anyway, this geometric thing is hard to overcome. Talking about telepathy in general. The essence of the collapse of a system. So we think in terms of algebra. Wonder how that fares in this world.

Think the Buddhism religion is kind of similar to this failure. We have been reduced to a sentient life. The Christian victors are not fond of this.

I once ran across a video saying righteousness wins. And that evil fails. I've seen this in action and I agree to an extent. We came from a time dimension. If that qualifies.

The successors are capable of a system. The defeated ones aren't capable of a system. That's all it is. But in the end I still think time wins.

There was on one more factor, called escape. This I overlooked. I think this makes perfect sense. In that case I can't argue. This is the crux of the problem. I've noticed now. Jotting my notes down.

In the end this is where we differ. Where people and nations cross each other. Any input welcome.

What are you on and are you willing to share?

• 7Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 10 users

DirkDonkeyroot

Blackwing Lair Raider
giphy (1).gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 3 users

sindaael

<Banned>
I actually got the biology fucked up. Forgot if it was the head or the crotch. Looking at it at this rate. This is the day I followed someone to death.

Someone is trying to make a big deal out of telepathy. I was guilty of a crotch at some point. I have no clue.

Maybe I lost track of a shit storm. But this is something to contemplate.

• 1NPC
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
We already have a conspiracy and alien thread bro

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I understand the individual words being used, but they don't make any sense in this particular combination.

I think we can extract some amusement from this thread for a bit, but we all know where it will end up.

• 2Like

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I understand the individual words being used, but they don't make any sense in this particular combination.

I think we can extract some amusement from this thread for a bit, but we all know where it will end up.

22DBFA28-1CFB-46BD-B19D-E3414212CD23.jpeg

• 1Picard
  • 1Like

sindaael

<Banned>
They caught a charge on my head called first degree cripple. There is no need to say more. Should've avoided the situation in the first place rather than making a million come backs.

Not sure what alien thread there is, but this is more convenient for me.

• 1NPC

sindaael

<Banned>
Should look before I accuse. We settled for psychiatry time instead of physics time. That's all I know. They went up to heaven somewhere as I far as I know. This clearly is the end of this era.

• 1NPC

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm going to give this a chance in off topic instead of shawing it. It clearly doesn't belong in the grown up forum.

• 1Worf
  • 1Rimshot
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 3 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Should look before I accuse. We settled for psychiatry time instead of physics time. That's all I know. They went up to heaven somewhere as I far as I know. This clearly is the end of this era.
You went through the right sunvoid at the wrong interjunction bruv. Not the other one but that one. Snickers.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
ahh telepathy, another one of those hippy superpowers people thought they had in the 60s. i can move things with my mind. just do more LSD and i can become one with the universe. when i was a kid i tried to gain jedi mind powers, i couldnt move anything or let anyone know those werent the droids they were looking for.