Telepathy in modern world

sindaael

<Banned>
Oh I get it. Only one of us will make it. Makes two. Consequently. I have costed you this life. He said math, so I degraded you. Oh ok. I am not good at manipulating a situation.

sindaael

<Banned>
I choked on two idiots. And that's how it came down. This is my comment to you. You and ISIS. So I decided. You backstabbed EverQuest with ISIS. I agree. I um think you are right. But the way I see it. There is no eye for eye. It stops traffic. Conservation of energy.

sindaael

<Banned>
This is the bus. Oh yea. You know what that means. You got stuck. In this jail. Something like that. American terminology.

sindaael

<Banned>
You suck at working in teams. Ok then. So many times. God get me out of this. God is faith. The king of the impossible.

sindaael

<Banned>
Infinite space. Oh yea. Correct. I found something out. The distance. Oh ok. It doesn't matter. You think which way better. This is not so straight forward. Your life is essentially over. Don't confuse the world for a joke.

sindaael

<Banned>
Yes correct. You noticed it doesn't matter. Yes. He said for China. I've not made many friends in EQ lately. They changed. Or you're a third party. I didn't expect them to.