Terminator 2 3D (2017)

Fedor

<Banned>
TGE1oqA.gif

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I also didn't see the first Terminator until years later, which made me wonder if people didn't know if Arnold was to be a good guy in T2 when it came out. Was that shit already spoiled before the film came out?

It was widely known.

I was 9-10 when it came out, my best friend at school was hyping it up. His older brother looked too young to get into a 15 certificate, even though he was 15. I ended up seeing it on pirate video in some Gran Canaria restaurant - no real idea of what was going on because of the picture quality, but at least I got to tell everyone at school I had seen it

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Linda Hamilton was so insanely badass in T2. Her pumping that shogun with one arm and blasting holes into T-1000's chest made me hard.

Feminists can fuck right off with the whole "ooooo where are the female action heroes?" shit

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I don't want to watch the new Terminator when it comes out just because I don't want grandma Connor to ruin my memory of the character. Sarah Connor, Ripley, and a bunch of other great well written female characters are the pinnacles of what it means to write a good character that just happens to be female, rather than pandering attempts to write a gender before personality. When my nieces gets older, they're who I will point to to show them that women can kick some ass without being insufferable cunts in the process.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user