Terminator Genisys (2015)

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So...it's Terminator:Genisys...uh notice the 'y', classy lol
j48qgal1CGz6B.png

And holy shit, they casted john maclane's son to play one of the most iconic characters ever, Kyle Reese LOL

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Probably best to identify him from Jack Reacher because it actually made more domestically than Die Hard 5.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
This week's cover: First look at 'Terminator: Genisys' | PopWatch | EW.com
Twist No. 1? Sarah Connor isn?t the innocent she was when Linda Hamilton first sported feathered hair and acid-washed jeans in the role. Nor is she Hamilton?s steely zero body-fat warrior in 1991?s T2. Rather, the mother of humanity?s messiah was orphaned by a Terminator at age 9. Since then, she?s been raised by (brace yourself) Schwarzenegger?s Terminator?an older T-800 she calls ?Pops??who is programmed to guard rather than to kill. As a result, Sarah is a highly trained antisocial recluse who?s great with a sniper rifle but not so skilled at the nuances of human emotion.
Whatchu talkin' 'bout, Willis?

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
So, they turned arguably one of the strongest and most fearless female badasses in cinema history to someone who needs daddy to look out for her? I'm sure no one will take issue with that at all.

Kaio

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I don't get it, why in god's name are they revealing the main twist of the plot again especially when it's a absolutely cringeworthy one? I remember before Salvation was released using all the released clips and trailers we could plot out the entire goddamn movie (even more so then most trailers) in detail.

Also with Emilia Clarke being in this and with it being the Terminator franchise I'm definitely going to see this but probably not in theaters.