Terminator: Resistance

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
Go in to the terminator folder --> Open Saved folder ---> open config folder --->Open the windowsnoeditor folder ---> Open Game user settings ---> search for FoV value string and put in desired FOV.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
*Arnold voice* Why?

Lmao.

I didn't bang her so I don't know what happens if you do, but if you don't bang her she gains more respect for you. I assume if you do bang her she will just call you a weak piece of shit

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
"i didn't get give her an angry dragon, but at least she respects me."

Cybsled

Youtube suggested romance videos for this game. I learned you can in fact bang her and some other woman in the game apparently

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
This just got a PS5 version/patch. I dusted off my PS4 version and reinstalled/updated it. Not sure if I actually have the PS5 version now. The controller is vibrating when you fire which is a huge improvement, and indicates that I probably do have the enhanced version patched-in. Least I hope so. I wish it was clearer (like had a new title screen or something). The visuals seem a bit better than I remember, but it's been a while. They might be a lot better.

Anyway, bumping this since there's a good reason to give it another play now. I'm speedrunning it tonight myself. They also added a new stage where you play as a Terminator. Not sure if it's part of the campaign or a DLC you select or what.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
This is getting a second DLC pack on December 10th where you play as KYLE REESE and battle through new levels.

Unsure if it's a standalone DLC or requires the game but I assume the latter. Time to re-buy it!

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Fuck no read the thread
Get Out Smile GIF by Get Out Movie

I’ll take your word.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Is this game good?

I think it is, but I'm also a huge Terminator guy. They've also improved it considerably since launch by enhancing the graphics/sound effects and the vibration. It's sorta like Far Cry Blood Dragon without the tongue-in-cheek parts.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
DLC #2 is out today so I finally went back to play DLC #1, where you play as the Franco Columbu terminator. It's only about an hour long but man is it an absolute fanservice-fest. Good times.

20211210_132922.jpg

20211210_132936.jpg

20211210_132945.jpg

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Anyone tried the new DLC ? Is it fun ?

Yeah, I'm about halfway through it. It's nearly as long as the main game and a lot of fun. The visuals are improved (since the DLC was built from the ground up for PS5). Not only is it nearly the length of the main game, it's even more challenging in general, especially if you rush. I go super-slow in this game so the DLC hasn't been an issue for me. There are some new enemies like the T-600 rubber-skins and the HK Centurion. It also recreates the flash-forward scenes from the original movie, with you in Kyle's squad throughout. The only thing I don't like about it is there are no purple lasers (at least not that you can use in regular gameplay) because it takes place before the Resistance started using them. That's actually a damn shame because you only get like one hour (tops) of gameplay with the purple lasers in the regular game and this was a good opportunity to add to that. Other than that, this is a great DLC and a fanservice-fest.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Youtube suggested romance videos for this game. I learned you can in fact bang her and some other woman in the game apparently
1640637112433.gif

I'd consider this game if you could fist fuck them post skinned to the titanium bare knuckle.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I'd consider this game if you could fist fuck them post skinned to the titanium bare knuckle.

The first DLC lets you play as a terminator.

No sex scenes in that DLC however.

I maintain that the game is worth playing, even moreso now that it's temporarily $25 on the Playstation Store.