Thank you Draegan, Goodbye FOH

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Just a big thank you to Draegan, Tuco, Braen, Rav, and the entire FOH community for making all this shit work in less than a day. FOH is shut down but this site started off where FOH was a couple years ago. Cheers and thank you

iKbKl.png

Oh and fuck you Tyen and your ugly ass girlfriend

iKbKl.png

Ratama

Lord Nagafen Raider
End of an era, but considering how things have been on fohguild.org lately, it was not only inevitable but also probably for the best.

02'ers >

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
From the looks of the news section on the main site they nuked all the guild screenshots as well.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Req might have not gave a shit anymore but I doubt he would have nuked everything.

Vycarious

Lord Nagafen Raider
Stopping in to also thank everyone that had a part in getting the new site up and running. Good work everyone.

/salute

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I don't understand, why did it close, didn't Requiem see Tyen's graphs on unique google IDs real humans visitors per day? Why close FoH when it was the best ever after all the whiners left?

I don't understand, why did it close, didn't Requiem see Tyen's graphs on unique google IDs real humans visitors per day? Why close FoH when it was the best ever after all the whiners left?
when your business web site claims ...

g3uBs.png

And the best example of your work is a bot infested board no one posts on, better pull the plug before your customers catch on.

g3uBs.png

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So this brings new meaning to the holdouts over at FOH claiming that we would all be back in 14 days or less.

xrg

Golden Squire
I wonder if there are any stragglers that never even bypassed the malware warning and saw we moved.