Thank you Draegan, Goodbye FOH

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
so someone that basically surfed the reviews and *cough* screen shots but ignored much of the back and forth, can I get a cliff notes of what happened? I can't say I can name a single mod on FoH, didn't think there was one really
Cut and dry Req pretty much made a retard run the site a few years back and eventually people got sick of him shitting on the entire community while abusing traffic and making bots.

I said this months back but Tyen and Trex did more damage to the forum is a couple days than millie did over the years and Req pretty much didnt care anymore. Only Mod that seemed to care at the end was Fungul and he wasnt able to really fix anything. Im not sure if Fungul really talked with Braen, Rav ect or maybe he might have jumped over hear

Stench

Golden Knight of the Realm
Thanks for setting up the new boards. Can't say I am surprised FOH board went away, I am surprised it lasted this long though.

Braen

<Medals Crew>
Thanks Urgo!

2EwdX.jpg

2EwdX.jpg

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
I saved a handful of my better essays a while back. As with any great artist it is important to hold onto old works so that you can better gauge improvement and understand what still needs to be improved. I like to think of some of my posts as lovingly crafted, unique gifts that I bestow upon the world and it would be a crime if such gems were lost. But honestly, I think I will miss all of the stupid photo chopped collages, MS finger paintings and other silliness the board members created, the most.

When I made my one and only thread over there a few days back, simply because I had never started one and wanted to just in case anything happened, I was kinda joking. Kinda feels like crossing a bridge, just to turn around and see it collapse into the ravine. Well, I guess there is no turning back now.... Still seems weird that it's gone though.

earthfell

Golden Knight of the Realm
It's okay Pancreas, sometimes we all have to have our reveries interrupted by a shrieking schizo

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Was hoping requiem would have woken up and realized how pissed people were and at least tried to make amends to the community. But, naah. He really didnt give a fuck, and when he saw the internet sleuths snooping onto his bot scam he pulled an evelys and nuked the sitr from orbit to cover his tracks.
Yup. He had that stuff on his resume, about how he boosted sales through traffic. Only the traffic was fake. You could click the profile name and see that there was no join date. That's some Enron type shit right there.

When he knew he couldn't cover it up with the real posters, he erased its existence.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Time to go all Oscar Goldman, Wolfen.

Faster, stronger, and all that ...

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Everyone fudges with their resume. It's not like Hitler saying he synergistically downsized less productive employees while growing the gas business and hospitality service by 5000%

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
All of khorum's rants, all of the bullshit faggotry in the politics thread... All gone.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Everyone fudges with their resume. It's not like Hitler saying he synergistically downsized less productive employees while growing the gas business and hospitality service by 5000%
It's more than fudging a resume.

You could seriously get ass raped in court if you sold a company fake traffic and told them that they equated to sales. You can't leave proof of that, it's like leaving a murder weapon at the scene of a crime with your prints on it.

If you ever read the Business and Finance forums, Tyen went into great detail on his bots there for all to see. And this guy is the Director of Sales? The way the company verbiage reads, they are saying that increased traffic = increased sales. That's a felony. Because increased traffic = lots of bots. That's called fraud.