Thank you Draegan, Goodbye FOH

Hachima

Molten Core Raider
Well if you apply UTC time, maybe it did end on 12/12/12?

Of all my 2000+ posts on FOH boards the only time I remember a post getting deleted was when I exposed the hidden iframe code that was on the site that was tricking an ad site to make it look like FoH directed traffic to it without the ad site breaking out of the iframe =(

Obscene_sl

shitlord
Lurked on FoH for years and years. While I wasn't as invested as many of you we're, it's sad to see er' go. So long FoH, and thanks for all the Malware!

Echoing praises to Draegan and Co. setting RR up! Great to see so much more activity!

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
Le Roi est mort, vive le Roi!

El Rey ha muerto, ?viva el Rey!

Rex mortuus est, vivat Rex!

Tirant

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'm suprised at how sad I actually was to see FoH no longer existing. I first came to screenshots looking for actual EQ screenshots. Boy did I have no idea what the fuck I was in for

Jim Russel

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just to be corny for a second, I just want to welcome back all the older posters who left in disgust year sago. I want to welcome new posters who lurked but now feel the can participate in the community. I want to welcome all the current posters who made this possible. I just want to make sure this community lives on. I want to grow the community, not shrink it like it has been for the last few years.

Expect some interesting things to come. I'll be using some of my connections with Junkies Nation to bring back more gaming conversation and news to this community like it deserves. The driving force of this board should not be the FSR and PGT. It should be the Other Games and MMORPG boards. We're gamers, we're nerds. If we can come together even more, I think I have the opportunity to do something special for everyone here. The only thing you need to do is keep coming back everyday. I have the connections (maybe) and the know how to do things for you, I just need your traffic numbers to get people to come here.

I built Junkies Nation because of this community. It's time to pay back.
+1
I think this community's focus on gaming has been lost in recent years--this may be because we're getting older and because MMOs have been terrible recently, but I support the effort of reemphasizing the original focus.

Silence_sl

shitlord
+1
and because MMOs have been terrible recently
Recently?
eek.png

eek.png

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
I agree. A re-emphasis on the gaming side would be fantastic. But can we still have the titties and questionable chicks with dicks posts?

Ellesdee

Molten Core Raider
I miss the days of quality MMO's. Or maybe I just miss the days where I had time to play at a competitive level in MMO's, and can't seem to get back into them at a casual level. Know what I'm saynnnnn....

Either way, I'll miss FoH because of the nostalgia, but the forum content will still be generated at the same level, if not more, on ReRolled. Thanks for everything you've done so far, and will continue to do Draegan, and everyone else involved with the new forums.

Kaio

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Definite thanks and a very sad farewell... Started by lurking at FOH since 2005 so it's been seven years.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Is there a big writeup about all this shit somewhere? As my visits to FOH had become quite infrequent, I missed mostly everything that went down. You gonna let me miss out, bros?
I'm not really an 'insider' so much but I think what happened is Req drummed up hits to foh with 'bots' in order to sell his 'network'(?) or whatever entity it is he controls to people who would keep his electricity on. Tyen may have been in charge of that, I think, maybe. Trexxy is an unknown to me as I kind of drifted away from screenshots a few years ago. She is maybe Tyren's RL girlfriend or something. Anyway, the few people I sorta know in these parts seem to all agree that Trexxy is the single worst thing that ever happened to foh....for some reason. In any case, those three were allegedly fraudulently generating hits and/or registering new users with automatons and decided to tell every hard drive connected to foh to forget everything. Nothing to see here. Move along.

In other words... I was talking about football and call of duty and eNK and the entire site was obliterated by a few retards from screenshots.

Charles_sl

shitlord
Thanks for the new community to everyone who is involved in making rerolled.org happen!

Honestly I still don't really know what happened with the FoH forums, I was a member there for years and lurked even longer, back to the Noows days, but from the little that I was able to figure out from all of the massive threads it was clear that the people in power over there didn't care at all. FoH forums were full of hilarious things and I laughed a ton at them through the years, to do such bad things to you guys with the malware and the way they treated you active posters, well that was just plain wrong.

So I won't say that I'm exactly sad to see it go, I don't think that the forums over there deserved such a great community, but there is a bit of nostalgia involved in seeing it go. Lol although honestly this place looks almost exactly the same and it has most of the same posters, so it pretty much still exists.

Golt_sl

shitlord
Just wanted to throw my chips in and say thanks Draegan, Tuco, and whoever helped with the move/transition. Took a lot of effort that no one had to do, and its appreciated. Even more so since FoH has been brought down. Awesome work so far.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Sad-ish to see it go, started visiting regularly back in the eq1 days to see what my guild was a few months from clearing, and stuck around ever since lurking. Pretty awesome to see the community move and thrive twice in a week though. Glad to have come along for it. Props to the team that made the move happen.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
this board needs a game to latch onto and play together in. we could argue all night and tell each other to fuck off and get nothing done in game cept lolz. ya know like any average guild