Thank you Draegan, Goodbye FOH

Ariste_sl

shitlord
Well, shit. Been lurking since I was probably 13 years old. Never thought I'd see it go.

So long, FoH, and thanks for all the tits.

Devlin

Golden Squire
I came for the Wow chat and I stayed for the "how many 8 year olds could you take in a fight" thread.

Is sad but those two were massive cunts for sure.

Malkavious_sl

shitlord
It is truly a tragedy to see FOH die out. Since 02 I skulked about laughing at the world created by the forum and all of its members.
I passed many an hour on those boards, the world is poorer for the loss of what it was.
That said, sometimes the only way to innovate is to start all over again.
Here is to Draegan and the entire crew for giving us refugees a place to come and share in the lulz for the next ten years.

Sparko

Silver Knight of the Realm
Hard to believe it's gone, I've been around since Jan of 02, was in FoH for a time back in the EQ days as a cleric. Mezzdat and Fattyfat were the 2 guys I started playing MMO's with that introduced me to this community. I actually attended the EQ fan fair in Vegas in 02 or 03, can't remember. I met a number of the guys in FoH and had a great time.

Thanks to Draegan and Tuco for all the hard work on the new site, it looks great!

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
I thought the schism was done when Jeffvelys blew up the owl but then I go back to FoH to see Req virtually taking a Extinction-level-Event shit on the board, the people, the games, their moms, etc. Like so many others, sad to see it go down like that. Adding kudos to the Kudo Throne for Draegan, Tuco, and the rest of the teams that made the magic happen here.

Nepenthes_sl

shitlord
I'm suprised at how sad I actually was to see FoH no longer existing. I first came to screenshots looking for actual EQ screenshots. Boy did I have no idea what the fuck I was in for
I think the last actual screenshots I saw in screenshots were from POP circa '02. It was the thread that got me reading the screenshots forum.

Warrian

╰⋃╯ლ(´ڡ`ლ)
Tuco, work your magic and try to talk Req into changing that foh message to 'Thanks folks, I'm out. Stragglers head to rerolled.org'. He can be pissed off at a few people, but I don't think it's right to disrupt the community that was built.

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Also this. Keg is just busy with life. He'll be back to smash some nerds later on.

kegkilla: got finals and shit this week ill prob make it back on soon

Cathan

Silver Knight of the Realm
Before the whole site gets nuked I've been rereading Furor's old updates. Shit is still $$$$. I literally laughed out loud to some of them. My wife came in here asking wtf I was laughing at...

Almost forgot... I guess Column is homeless now lol. At least we got rid of a Cowboys fan.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I've probably spent more time lurking on FOH than any other site for the last 6 or 7 years. Definitely been fun. Sad to see that a few people can try to ruin an entire community, but whatever.

Here's to new beginnings!

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
12/21/12 is going to suck if we're all still here and Lumie doesn't surface.
He probably doesn't have wifi in the bunker he built with all this poker money anyways. It'd make it easier for the lizard men to track him down.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think FOH really needs to get back to it's roots as an EQ browser forum. It shouldn't be about screenshots or FSR even though 90% of the people come here for that purpose.

Caliane

I agree. A re-emphasis on the gaming side would be fantastic. But can we still have the titties and questionable chicks with dicks posts?
I would love for the community to take a step towards neogaf. (Maybe not quite that far..) but someplace where devs are not afraid to post or admit posting would be nice.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If you try and change the community, you might lose it. Just a thought. Plus I don't know how likely this community will ever be to get another Dev to show up openly after the (deserved) verbal shelacking Brad and Kurt got.