Thank you Draegan, Goodbye FOH

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
What is with the internet traffic conspiracy? Did anyone even read the website? It's a web hosting company.

Socialpdx is the only site that sells traffic and Tyen linked the business/finance FB thread to his FB page at one point so I don't think he's too worried about it.

(and Oblio, in regards to your sig he is not our RL "friend" and he is incredibly jealous of Tyen. I would link a pic of him but I don't think anyone's screen is big enough
frown.png
)
Can we get a confirmation that this is the real one ?

frown.png

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Actually, I kind of agree with Trexx, despite her being a gigantic, vapid cunt of a human being. People have jumped to a lot of ridiculous conclusions about the bots that were members at FOH. Every message board on the internet has that problem, I'd imagine it has zero to do with Tyen or Requiem. And I seriously doubt that Requiem shut FOH down because he was afraid of being "outed" for anything. He probably got a bunch of grief and abuse both public and private after his posts over last weekend and when he saw that most everyone had jumped ship, decided it was time to shut it down.

Shitty move to not at least give warning or redirect people, agreed. But the claims about bot fraud and the like were more than a bit out there.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
I was tempted to report the post as a rabid Swamp-Donkey loose on the forums ala The Bull of Heaven in Ur.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Was there any doubt that the relentless attention whore would be the first one to crack?

Seriously, though, there is no way anyone will trust any statement made by you two on this or any other topic. Req MIGHT be believed by some people, but even that is unlikely after he dropped trow and took a giant fucking dump on the community. Any respect he has comes from hosting the asylumn for a decade. You two shallow twats have nothing. So yeah, go ahead and make any claims of innocence, but even if you are telling the truth no one is going to take it as such. This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You should have let her post until she inevitably built up to a critical mass of superficial cuntiness. It would have been a public service to have her dressed down verbally without her status as the pair of tits who reloads Req's chair's gerbil pellet feeder providing her immunity from her own stupidity.

Disp_sl

shitlord
But the claims about bot fraud and the like were more than a bit out there.
How so? The guy is an absolutely shady mother fucker. He posted a link and traffic reports for a site he has set up selling fake Facebook likes and Twitter followers.

If you ever read his posts in the business forum you would realize everything about the guy revolved around exploiting and cheating systems.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Thanks, Braen. But who got to swing the sword?

How so? The guy was an absolutely shady mother fucker. He posted a link and traffic reports for a site he has set up doing fake Facebook likes and Twitter followers.

Everything about the guy revolved around exploiting and cheating systems.
WHO GIVES A FUCK? On the list of why she's a cunt, and why he's a nolife, that's about #912 out of 10,000. And it's probably the most irrelevant right now as the site is gone. Every site has bots, this one probably will eventually too and Id hate to see the same accusations fly towards new management.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah keep pretending it was Tyen and Trex who brought down FoH, and not you masses of slobbering retards who couldn't stop feeding them attention.