Thanks to wow I now have a prison penpal, or maybe I was trolled

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Ill try and follow up with him.
Where? In WoW? This is like Nerd Stockholm Syndrome. LoL, don't... wait to see if he contacts you then roll with whatever story he's willing to concoct.

Right away he sends me a few photos of what is supposedly him.
Show these. Who are you doxxing exactly? Either Jorge the felon who is miraculously playing WoW in prison (LoL) which is hilarious and you look like a genius when we see Georgia up in flames in 2 weeks...

... or this guy:

nigerian-prince.jpg

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

billymain

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
i done time son that aint a prison toilet and where this Wakandan get a marker from you get a flex pen to write with (no case just the flimsy ink cartridge)
1649185536034.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
i done time son that aint a prison toilet and where this Wakandan get a marker from you get a flex pen to write with (no case just the flimsy ink cartridge)
View attachment 406634
Yeah that’s the ones I helped make looked like. Hell maybe I built that one.

Reminds me of a funny story. We were shipping some prison showers. Had them all assembled, completed, wrapped and loaded on the flat bed. Another guy that worked there, old crusty bastard comes over to me and says “Man can you believe that? A few weeks ago that was just sheet metal and bar stock, but we worked our asses off and created something awesome from nothing, we should be proud. And just imagine, in a couple weeks two dudes are going to be buttfucking each other in there, it’s a beautiful thing really.”

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
View attachment 406634

God damnit, I can't find it, but this guy made an infomercial exactly like what I linked when he said "Ever seen a metal toilet? Why not? White Porcelain" and it's all I think of anytime someone says Porcelain.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Shit the fuckin GD's found out!!!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
GANGSTA DISCIPLE 4 LYFE son

reppin da GEE OH DEE 360!

Gangster_Disciples.gif

All glory to Him!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'm just glad to learn there are Christian gangs in prison. I no longer worry for my butthole if they ever catch me.

Fucker

Log Wizard
If you ever wondered how people end up being a sex slave chained to a bed in the basement of an old house in Montana, this is how.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The surprising thing to me is Big playing wow. Even giving blizzard money

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
looks pretty low effort. what was the point of contacting you specifically? i have gotten some weird as fuck tells out of the blue in EQ. like people contacting me about posts i made on the server message board. one old lady simply had to tell me in game and on IRC that she wants to fuck me, i have never posted a pic of myself on my server or guild message board. but this lady swears we would have a great time together, i ask her to send me a pic. she does and its some horrible picture of a fat naked 60 year old woman with her titties drooped all the way down. i wouldnt have believed it but this woman contacted me in game too and sent me mssages on the server board as her character. i confirmed through her guild that she is in fact an older lady who plays EQ. i shared the pic on the guild IRC channel and everyone was puking. my GL said i was an asshole and wouldnt let me back on the guild IRC channel for a week. the funniest shit in EQ happened on IRC. i would post the pic, but its on my old 1999 box which is in storage and only has a dialup connection.