The 100

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I can't stand that fucking guy in The 100 and in Continuum. I realize it is the characters they have him play, but he's so good at it that I can't help but think he's a huge douche in real life too.
I feel the same way. I couldn't stand him as soon as I saw him because of the character in Continuum. That and his nose, it really fucking annoys me.

Oldbased

> Than U
I feel the same way. I couldn't stand him as soon as I saw him because of the character in Continuum. That and his nose, it really fucking annoys me.
Richard Harmon? Ya been wanting to kill that punk since episode 1 season 1. I think he is only half the dick they make him act though in RL.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
I thought they were trying to keep him alive, but they will need to explain why he didn't bleed out from that severed hand if they go that route.

This is TV, someone could have easily found him seconds later and patched him up. Thats the thing with TV shows, if you dont get your head blown off, they can easily explain how a person lived. Wasnt more then 1 person treated with the Bone Marrow?

velk

Trakanon Raider
Richard Harmon? Ya been wanting to kill that punk since episode 1 season 1. I think he is only half the dick they make him act though in RL.
There's no way that he could be more than half as much of a dick as he appears, or someone would have killed him already. He's probably like Joffrey, a pretty cool guy when not acting.

Oldbased

> Than U
There's no way that he could be more than half as much of a dick as he appears, or someone would have killed him already. He's probably like Joffrey, a pretty cool guy when not acting.
He is only like 24, give it time.

Ganthorn

N00b
This is TV, someone could have easily found him seconds later and patched him up. Thats the thing with TV shows, if you dont get your head blown off, they can easily explain how a person lived. Wasnt more then 1 person treated with the Bone Marrow?
Most likely the guard captain guy who bailed on trying to get into the command center door and can go outside.

dechire

Bronze Knight of the Realm
So over memorial weekend I binge watched this, mostly just to have something on the TV while i did shit around the house. I really thought this was more CW romance claptrap and initially it was but then it got awesome and more or less blew me away. Two thumbs up.

iannis

Musty Nester
Yeah, this show is pretty terrible.

Lord of the Flies + Hunger Games is just about right.

But I've seen worse. I'm only on episode 2. I'm hoping that it starts to get really fucking weird. But I expect it to get really soap-opera.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Yeah, this show is pretty terrible.

Lord of the Flies + Hunger Games is just about right.

But I've seen worse. I'm only on episode 2. I'm hoping that it starts to get really fucking weird. But I expect it to get really soap-opera.
The beginning of the first season sucks. It gets significantly better and the plot/tone/what they are doing really changes a ton.

iannis

Musty Nester
ok, I'm willing to trust again. It starts to get much better about halfway though s1.

That nerdist write up is correct. It's around episode 5 where it starts to get less teen-drama-shitty and more "?? LOL that's great."

Greyform

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The beginning of the first season sucks. It gets significantly better and the plot/tone/what they are doing really changes a ton.
is this true? I am two episodes (1.5 really I turned it off halfway through) and I cannot stand any of the characters.

faille

Molten Core Raider
is this true? I am two episodes (1.5 really I turned it off halfway through) and I cannot stand any of the characters.
absolutely. give it 6, which is a big ask, and if you don't see signs of improvement then give up. Just signs that is, since it continues to get better and better

iannis

Musty Nester
It really does get better. I was right there with you Greyform. There are actual character arcs and shit. There are ACTUAL moral choices. It's not nearly so 1 dimensional as those first episodes would have you believe.

They probably had to sell it as those easy cookie cutter archetypes that you see in the first 3-4 episodes. I suspect that once they felt secure in their funding they decided to actually write something more daring than the exposition for a teenage romance novel. I guess maybe they had to prove their chops, or maybe they didn't think anyone would bite on the show. From what I understand, just making pilots for consideration, not even for being funded, is something of a business unto itself.

The "bad guys" in the first few episodes start to get some character treatment and are shown not to be cartoonish villains. And the "good guys" get the same. Honestly it's refreshing to see in a series like this. Not that it's perfect, it's not, but it is a stripe above most network drivel.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Every person i recommended this show to has binged through it all on netflix. I havent had 1 person (only told 4 people) tell me the show was Meh. THey all told me, they binge watched the shit out of it in like a week or 2. lol Then said, i had no idea the show existed. I told them it was a CW show and they said ahh whats why. CW has stepped their game up imo.