The 100

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Pretty sure she was new. Clarke, Raven and Bellamy's sis were the only hot chics (of Sky Crew) with real dialogue, iirc.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
She was new so they hooked up during the time lapse between season 2 and 3, which going by noseface's lock up time maybe 3 months? I'd guess they wrote her in to give Bellamy some emotional motivation to go after ice nation.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
This post-apocalyptic kingdom shit kind of came out of nowhere. I can't say I expected it. But its awesome.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
So where did all the vehicles come from? Were they in previous seasons and I didn't notice? Can't figure out if they were sitting on the arc, if the mountain men had them and were not able to use them, or if they were laying around rotting on the ground and the arc people were smart enough to fix them and manufacture fuel.

Mythas 5thboardnow

Silver Knight of the Realm
This show would honestly give GoT a run for its money if it were produced by HBO. I absolutely love how this show doesn't hesitate to kill 30+ people in a single sitting.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So basically everyone that died in the mountain was a literary device for Bellamy and Pike to go stupid and take the camp with them.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
I'm not really buying Bellamy's sudden lack of care for human life, I mean Finn murdered a village not even half a year ago? And it was deplorable and impacted everyone from the 100 hugely, but now some new Rambo trust no one guy comes along and convinces Bell it's a good idea to murder 300 people?

Plot devices are strong in this season. Everything seems forced. They should stop trying to forward their awful grounder plotlines and stick with the way more interesting AI/City of Light arc.

Ganthorn

N00b
I'm not really buying Bellamy's sudden lack of care for human life, I mean Finn murdered a village not even half a year ago? And it was deplorable and impacted everyone from the 100 hugely, but now some new Rambo trust no one guy comes along and convinces Bell it's a good idea to murder 300 people?

Plot devices are strong in this season. Everything seems forced. They should stop trying to forward their awful grounder plotlines and stick with the way more interesting AI/City of Light arc.
I thought he was going to go out with them and then put them down with the way he was saying "Don't worry. I always do what is right for my people."

spronk

FPS noob
yeah this is getting pretty stupid. no one says "we have 300 guys and maybe 100 guns. they have over 1 million people. if we get into war with them, we all die."

also SUPER SUPER DISAPPOINTED that no further clarke-lexa lesbian scenes happened. Or that Captain Vane isn't exercising his kingly duties and getting all the hot women pregnant

they are barreling the plot forward full steam though, i expected 2-3 episodes of fighting against ice nation, then 1v1 deathmatch taking an episode but nope its all wrapped up quickly

well at least we'll get to see black trump build even better walls and "deport" some immigrants

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider

I thought this was pretty weird as well. Bellamy is one of my favorite characters but this just seems out of place. Not to mention he knew it was Ice Nation who betrayed him so why jump on the kill the 300 grounders outside. Also, I'm the opposite of you, I find the grounder politics a lot more enjoyable then the AI/City of Light arc currently.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, really have to say I am disappointed in the current situation. It is stupid as fuck. Okay, the Sky Crew as it were is a knowingly small amount of people. Everyone knows this. The Grounder Coalition has millions of fucking people. Even Mt. Weather didn't attack the grounder nation as a whole.

But killing off 300 soldiers when they didn't expect it because they're fucking stupid. There is absolutely no "fix it" solution Clark can do that won't be retarded as shit as its pretty obvious Lexa HAS to retaliate like she said.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Yeah, this show is losing me fast with the whole dumbass Pike storyline. Ok, guy and his gang get arrested for treason, but instead of a trial, let's put him in the voting for new Chancellor. Oh, he wants to slaughter the peacekeeping force that's come to protect us? Sweet, let's all vote for him.

Lexa almost gets deposed for just wanting to let Sky Crew join the coalition, now she agrees not to retaliate when Sky Crew murders 300 people for no reason, just because Clarke asks her not too. Yeah, that's gonna go ever well. Remember what Finn did? I bet the grounders do, lol.

spronk

FPS noob
it all makes sense once you realize clarke's pussy tastes like honey, and bees were wiped out by nuclear war

Oldbased

> Than U
Shit, out there in that dirty hot place and all that heavy wet clothing. That bitch got enough yeast to make moonshine.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
There ya have it then. The snatch is intoxicating like honey moonshine.