The American Society of Magical Negroes (2024)

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
They should know the nogs don't spend money on movies.

I'd like to see some demos on Tyler Perry ticket sales. I'm sure some mega corp was able to skim peoples race off their phone apps/desktops when they bought tickets.

Would be funny if Perry's sales were over 70% white.

Bald Brah

Silver Squire
I'd like to see some demos on Tyler Perry ticket sales. I'm sure some mega corp was able to skim peoples race off their phone apps/desktops when they bought tickets.

Would be funny if Perry's sales were over 70% white.
From what I can see it's mostly middle aged white women. The same ones who worship Oprah Winfrey and watch The View.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Damn what a fail:
Damn, you could have literally undercover brother'd this shit and made a profit. Who doesn't like over the top, blatant racism and jokes for 90 min?

Not sure how they could have fucked this up so badly.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Damn, you could have literally undercover brother'd this shit and made a profit. Who doesn't like over the top, blatant racism and jokes for 90 min?

Not sure how they could have fucked this up so badly.
Play DIE games, win DIE prizes.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Siliconemelons

I think that video review was funny as he would never say the title and just used recordings of other people saying it so if the DEI n-type-word police turn around and get mad he can be like "I didn't say it!"

edit: I think they were hoping for high ticket sales of people who just wanted to walk up to the ticket counter and say I WANT ONE TICKET TO THE MAGIC NEGRO SHOW PLEASE