The Animated GIF Thread

NadikOne_sl

shitlord
implyinganyonehassauce_zps0f83ca4e.gif

Zastlyn

Peasant
That GIF of the guy riding his bike over that car is just retarded. If that's not staged then my faith in humanity just got a little lower
frown.png

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Even if it were in a bike lane (which it isn't), and even if he were justified in riding over someone's property like that (he isn't, and I'd be pissed if someone did that to my $30,000 car, let alone that one) he's still a typical shitty bicyclist that didn't stop for the pedestrian like he is supposed to. Assuming it isn't fake, of course.

peewee-herman-bike-for-sale.gif

Dr Neir

Trakanon Raider
Owner

PORTLAND, OR (KPTV) -
The video only lasts a few seconds, but this $350,000 jump has already been seen by thousands of people.

It happened Saturday night, right outside a well-known Portland restaurant, Jake's.

Kelly Howard and his orange 2008 Lamborghini are regulars there.

"I always park it out front, and I sit outside and eat my dinner and look at my car. And I watch hundreds and hundreds of people take pictures of it," Howard said.

So when he saw someone across the street setting up a camera, Howard said he didn't think twice.

He left his table for a moment, and that's when a local BMX rider, identified as Josh Navarro on Instagram, kicked it into high gear.

"He just takes off, hops over and rides all the way down, and anyone's natural reaction is like, ?what the heck just happened,'" said Jake's waiter, Origene Petersen, who watched the stunt happen.

Somewhat surprisingly, of all the people to be upset by the video, Howard isn't one of them.

"I could care less. My Lamborghinis are my day cars. I like them," Howard said.

He said other than a tire mark down the windshield, the car wasn't damaged.

As it turns out, the BMX-bike rider in the video isn't a stranger to public stunts. He's posted videos of tricks on top of school buses, in store aisles, inside buildings and on their rooftops.

While Howard's a good sport about the whole thing, he said it shouldn't happen again.

"I'll drive my cars and he can go make his videos, but hopefully next time he'll drive around it and not on top of it," Howard said.

Read more:BMX bike cruises over Lamborghini - KPTV - FOX 12
TjavgpC.gif

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
You know you've got money to burn when someone does a stunt like that tooneof your Lambo's.

tma.gif

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
You know he gives a shit. He's just trying to convey that I'm so rich I don't give a shit attitude.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
You know he gives a shit. He's just trying to convey that I'm so rich I don't give a shit attitude.
Exactly, this guy loves superficial attention. How rich of a douche bag do you have to be to go, "I'm going to get lunch so I can watch people stare at one of my lambo's."