The Animated GIF Thread

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>

---

Fuck me...she 18-19 years old...

Yeah I dunno, after seeing girls like this I fear for my 2 boys, fear in the sense that they are gunna be surrounded with girls that grow up like this and I'm gunna end up a grandpa by 45.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Brad2770

---

Yeah I dunno, after seeing girls like this I fear for my 2 boys, fear in the sense that they are gunna be surrounded with girls that grow up like this and I'm gunna end up a grandpa by 45.

Not sure where you live, but there were hot girls like this when I was a teen. It’s not like things are any different now.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
things-that-bounce-thursday-17-gifs-13.gif

• 2Quality Calories
  • 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 6 users

a_skeleton_01

<Banned>

---

Unless you have enough fuck you money that your boys have fuck me money, I wouldn't worry about it. An 18 year old that looks like that and says "I love traveling and exploring my sexuality" is not exactly prospecting for other 18 year olds with equal no money to hers. Your boys will bang good enough looking girls who don't solicit 7 figure arrangements on social media and all will be well.

Gif thoroughly unrelated

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 4 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Unless you have enough fuck you money that your boys have fuck me money, I wouldn't worry about it. An 18 year old that looks like that and says "I love traveling and exploring my sexuality" is not exactly prospecting for other 18 year olds with equal no money to hers. Your boys will bang good enough looking girls who don't solicit 7 figure arrangements on social media and all will be well.

Gif thoroughly unrelated

this guy just used pvc instead of the rollers

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user