The Animated GIF Thread

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Looks like MusicForFish MusicForFish doesn't know where he is.

Eric Cartman Im Lost GIF by South Park
Listen, they were all moving when I was posting them. 😂

orgy cuckold GIF

• 8Worf
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
We had this... one? (I think?) I remember the buttons off on the right (I think the buttons were all black, though. But definitely remember the flap on the bottom thats missing on this one.) and the blue aura would pierce my soul late at night. Hated this SOB and the remote worked like complete ass.
603e729d604bf58761b81e931b90bbc673dc0017.png

• 3Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 3 users

Sledge

Trakanon Raider
We were't rich enough to have any of those fancy players. Some of my friends did and I remember being jealous every time I went to their house.

Newest tech we got was when microwaves were just coming out for 'residential' use. The whole family stood in the kitchen staring at it sitting on the counter. The first thing we did was put in two frozen glazed donuts that my dad picked up specifically to test it out. 20 seconds later the timer dinged and those donuts looked incredible. We all ate a small piece and couldn't believe that this new machine could produce warm donuts in a matter of seconds. Of course it didn't cross our minds as kids that they were just frozen and it wasn't actually making them. But man were we in awe of that thing.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 4 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
our vcr was busted after a while, i opened it and figured out the lever that pressed this button on the side
IMG_20100820_1253371.jpg

and let the protective cover flip up, was busted

so my fix was to rip out every spring for every vhs tape

• 5Worf
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 6 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
We had this... one? (I think?) I remember the buttons off on the right (I think the buttons were all black, though. But definitely remember the flap on the bottom thats missing on this one.) and the blue aura would pierce my soul late at night. Hated this SOB and the remote worked like complete ass.

I could easily believe that these things didn’t come with those flaps at all, considering I don’t think I’ve ever seen one where it wasn’t missing.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I could easily believe that these things didn’t come with those flaps at all, considering I don’t think I’ve ever seen one where it wasn’t missing.
Story time:
My parents were redoing the Kitchen when I was.. 3? 4? somewhere around that age. We were living in the house as the remodel was going on, and were waiting on the cabinets to arrive or something. They just brought home this huge new microwave and my mom sat it up on the Dishwasher. I had the bright idea one day to bring the door down as a step up, to use the microwave. The whole fucking thing tips over, and the Microwave lands on its corner and royally fucks it up. My brother comes into the kitchen, and immediately turns around and doesnt say shit. My dad comes home after a bit and is like "ohh... your mother's gonna beat your ass..." picks it all up, gets my brother and they go down to the woods and just start chopping wood. Im thinking the anxiety and stress I received in this moment is what has my receding hairline back further than my older brothers, right now. Not much longer and my mom comes home from work. I hear my name at the top of her lungs and I take off running towards my pops. She runs me down, picks me up by my arm and twirls me around like a Helicopter and throws me like a ragdoll. Then goes in on me with a spanking, cursing and more. I probably should have went to a foster home for Child Abuse, but this is the 80's and Virginia didnt give a fuck.

Long story short, appliances didnt get broke in my household. (Back to GIF's, sorry for the VCR derail.)
giphy.gif

• 4Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
I like that the flap is broke, and the mofo is covered in dust , now THAT is authentic!

• 1Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
The 1st "new tech" I remember was us getting a BIG ASS Zenith color TV like in 80's! Whopping 24 inches? With a remote! A fuckin remote! My grandad bought it for some Ali fight or some shit...

fc5627fd8366434498edabf02071c512.jpg

• 6Like
  • 1Faggotry

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Story time:
My parents were redoing the Kitchen when I was.. 3? 4? somewhere around that age. We were living in the house as the remodel was going on, and were waiting on the cabinets to arrive or something. They just brought home this huge new microwave and my mom sat it up on the Dishwasher. I had the bright idea one day to bring the door down as a step up, to use the microwave. The whole fucking thing tips over, and the Microwave lands on its corner and royally fucks it up. My brother comes into the kitchen, and immediately turns around and doesnt say shit. My dad comes home after a bit and is like "ohh... your mother's gonna beat your ass..." picks it all up, gets my brother and they go down to the woods and just start chopping wood. Im thinking the anxiety and stress I received in this moment is what has my receding hairline back further than my older brothers, right now. Not much longer and my mom comes home from work. I hear my name at the top of her lungs and I take off running towards my pops. She runs me down, picks me up by my arm and twirls me around like a Helicopter and throws me like a ragdoll. Then goes in on me with a spanking, cursing and more. I probably should have went to a foster home for Child Abuse, but this is the 80's and Virginia didnt give a fuck.

Long story short, appliances didnt get broke in my household. (Back to GIF's, sorry for the VCR derail.)
giphy.gif
b/c of dumb ass kids like yourself, i had to install an anti tip bracket on my range for inspection
anti-tip-bracket.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Solidarity