The Animated GIF Thread

spum_sl

shitlord
tumblr_mxely9sU1l1r0smkeo1_400.gif

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
The ring girl or whatever the fuck she is was doing it too. She just didn't have the hilarious facial expressions to match.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Rousey's pretty fucking hot for a girl who could easily break my arms. I'd blatantly stare at her ass while she was undressing.

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
The ring girl or whatever the fuck she is was doing it too. She just didn't have the hilarious facial expressions to match.
if you speak Insecure Woman, she was saying: Ermagerd I'm so fat.. this is so embarassing, I'm supposed to be the hot one... /purge

it's funny to watch her body language and virtually see her thought process.. she goes from sizing her up, getting jealous, checking out her ass in the jeans... to snapping out of it and smiling (doing her ring girl thing) for about half a second.. then back to gazing, and when Rousey walks by, she looks her in the eye with a tinge of spiteful jealousy to try to determine if Rousey realized the turmoil she was creating..

virtually every one of these thoughts is bracketed by an abrupt change of head angle, lip biting, mouth open then closed, smiling, snapping in and out of attention to her intended function on stage.. she's telegraphing all of it

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
Watching Joe Rogan try his hardest to not stare at her as she undresses is fantastic.
it is pretty funny.. the poor guy just made it worse by not watching... everyone watches... when men disrobe to weigh in, it's not like everyone averts their eyes.. Joe just couldnt control his lil babyboner and felt self conscious about it.

clearly everyone knows she's hot, or at least has a fit body.. so.. get over it, Joe?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
if you speak Insecure Woman, she was saying: Ermagerd I'm so fat.. this is so embarassing, I'm supposed to be the hot one... /purge
What she should have been thinking was, "At least I'm not the biggest cunt in the room now."

More of the enthralling Ksenia Solo:
tumblr_mvk4h3TaVR1smk2vfo2_250.gif