Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
inessa-chimato.gif

bouncing-babe.gif

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Apparently all these hot chicks we like so much are actually really brainy and not the least bit athletic. Quien sabe?

Dr Neir

Trakanon Raider
Reducing scientific advances and the brilliant minds that drive it to some mere trip to the fitness center speaks volumes of your lack of cognitive capacity. How many Nobel laureates in science were top athletes again? Nice try, jock.
No one will bite.
zny8y.gif

Philip Noel-Baker, Baron Noel-Baker - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Philip John Noel-Baker, Baron Noel-Baker (1 November 1889 ? 8 October 1982) was a British politician, diplomat, academic, an outstanding amateur athlete, and renowned campaigner for disarmament. He carried the British team flag and won an Olympic silver medal at the 1920 Summer Olympics in Antwerp, and received the Nobel Peace Prize in 1959.[1] He is the only person to have won an Olympic medal and also received a Nobel Prize.[2] He was a Labour member of parliament from 1929 to 1931 and then from 1936 to 1970, serving in several ministerial offices and the cabinet. He became a life peer in 1977.

Which Universities sent the Most Athletes to the 2012 London Olympics? | NerdScholar

Which Universities Won the Most Olympic Medals in 2012? | NerdScholar

Did American Universities Win More Olympic Medals than Actual Countries? | NerdScholar

But lets not forget these ppl also have a nobel.
Yasser Arafat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jimmy Carter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Al Gore - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

List of Nobel laureates by university affiliation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I could make the same argument about "How many music band members have a Nobel"! (As example)
Not seeing your point on just having a nobel? I would be more willing to make the argument on how many Music band members or criminals have a college degree?

I think you might be associating the standard HS or college jock who might be able to bearing pass a simple math and reading test to an olympic athlete which normally has a higher college degree. I don't put sports athlete (You know the ones that make major $$$) in the same pen as Olympic Athletes. There are some that do both sports and complete in the Olympics.

As for the argument on why not let Olympic athletes breed? As in vs who? You are faced with more on the burden of proof on why not?

I don't think I understand the ignorance?
tumblr_mr4o1fid781ql5yr7o1_500.gif
tumblr_lrjs40owJ61qbg5dx.gif

Now if there was a Seal Hunt done on the cast and employees of many of the reality shows, I wouldn't shed one tear!

Human-Seal.gif
whoever-thinks-up-the-cut-scenes-in-duck-dynasty-is-a-genius-16971.gif

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Hey izo and dumar, what field do you think her PHD is in?

gtr0W.gif

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Why would you want the world populated with jocks? Athletes do not spend their lives researchingmechanism of disease or productive scientific discoveries.
Reducing scientific advances and the brilliant minds that drive it to some mere trip to the fitness center speaks volumes of your lack of cognitive capacity. How manyNobel laureates in sciencewere top athletes again? Nice try, jock.
Philip Noel-Baker, Baron Noel-Baker - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Philip John Noel-Baker, Baron Noel-Baker (1 November 1889 ? 8 October 1982) was a British politician, diplomat, academic, an outstanding amateur athlete, and renowned campaigner for disarmament. He carried the British team flag and won an Olympic silver medal at the 1920 Summer Olympics in Antwerp, and received the Nobel Peace Prize in 1959.[1] He is the only person to have won an Olympic medal and also received a Nobel Prize.[2] He was a Labour member of parliament from 1929 to 1931 and then from 1936 to 1970, serving in several ministerial offices and the cabinet. He became a life peer in 1977.

Which Universities sent the Most Athletes to the 2012 London Olympics? | NerdScholar

Which Universities Won the Most Olympic Medals in 2012? | NerdScholar

Did American Universities Win More Olympic Medals than Actual Countries? | NerdScholar

But lets not forget these ppl also have a nobel.
Yasser Arafat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jimmy Carter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Al Gore - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

List of Nobel laureates by university affiliation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I could make the same argument about "How many music band members have a Nobel"! (As example)
Not seeing your point on just having a nobel? I would be more willing to make the argument on how many Music band members or criminals have a college degree?

I think you might be associating the standard HS or college jock who might be able to bearing pass a simple math and reading test to an olympic athlete which normally has a higher college degree. I don't put sports athlete (You know the ones that make major $$$) in the same pen as Olympic Athletes. There are some that do both sports and complete in the Olympics.

As for the argument on why not let Olympic athletes breed? As in vs who? You are faced with more on the burden of proof on why not?

I don't think I understand the ignorance?
I'll be gentle, you made such an effort :)
Look here:
Philip Noel-Baker - Biographical
Your fine Nobel Laureate, do you see the word science in his award? No? That's because you went ahead on a rant without reading what I wrote. He got the Peace Prize, or as it is known in scientific circles, the Joke Prize. Favorite winners in that category is 'no one' in 1955', Al Gore, barack Obama and The European Union.

I love how you link universities whom sport jocks for entertainment while they get a 'degree'. None of them grew up to be Nobel scientific Laureates. Ah well, at least they got a diploma, eh? Science is most grateful for that effort, cough cough.

Do try to pay attention, Dr Neir, key word was science, not whatever you could google :)
H5kiBlO.jpg

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Izo is one stupid son of a bitch. Keep reaching, you pathetic fuck.
JdHSfQs.jpg

I assume you meant to back up this thesis with facts and sound arguments as opposed to speaking from your ass, Einstein? Not even a gif? Get the fuck out, you dolt.

Dr Neir

Trakanon Raider
I'll be gentle, you made such an effort :)

Do try to pay attention, Dr Neir, key word was science, not whatever you could google :)
giphy.gif

I understand the point of the "Of Science". Grammy or Emmy awarded special gold star for Peace is a joke in Academics compared to everyone else in Nobel achievements. I can agree with that. I do not care to list all the current and past Olympic Athletes ever that are in Engineering and other Sciences or other areas of humankind advancement. It's not my error of judgement or knowledge with the subject. Thanks for the gentleness.
smile.png

electronicbomb-animated-gifs-science-extreme-08262012-10.gif

The point was favoring Olympic Athletes over the "Common Reject" and "Corrupt Families" in a form of power. Your assessment to devoid Athletes from having a greater gene pool % over never achieving a Nobel in Science or betterment of "Humankind" is off mark. I would personally welcome it more than current gene pool. On any given day of the populate I bump into, 80% tend to be just walking Meat. Personal opinion of course.

(Great Short)

Ref:
Originally Posted by Izo View Post
Why would you want the world populated with jocks? Athletes do not spend their lives researching mechanism of disease or productive scientific discoveries.
Originally Posted by Dumar View Post
Have you heard some of the interviews of these athletes? Please don't let them reproduce any more than they do already.
Originally Posted by Dr Neir View Post
Just some of the atheles:
http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/...-1226815432598

Personal I think I would rather deal with ppl that can get a job done and a small amount of ADHD focus and drive than what many or the worlds Politicians/Leaders only worried about how they can get that next model yacht, $peen and how to get the company/ppl to pay for their clubehouse/golf membership! Plus the opposite side of the spectrum of deadbeats, religious zealots, couch expansion and public enemies.
To Dumar, I know what your taking about on that. I could have swore I was watching Jeff Spicoli from Fast Times at Ridgemont High.
Sage Kotsenburg
https://ds4d3zl5uvpbf.cloudfront.net...0pa3j2_640.mp4

tumblr_m0bnspLO7O1qmaa05o1_500.gif