The Animated GIF Thread

Izo

Tranny Chaser
wow you guys are having an epic dance-off in the middle of the gif thread. sweet.
Have you been to the FSR, ever? Do you even FOH, newfag?

fwxSVf9.gif

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Hey, thanks for voicing your opinion again on someone else's posting, Mr. self-appointed-judge-of-all-whom-nobody-likes.
Thanks for voicing your idiocy again - Same thing as you, dork - the man attacked me first. Put up or shut up, the both of you.
9qjjibl.gif

Dr Neir

Trakanon Raider
I like the nice mix of pix to narrative in Dr Neir's posts.
Thanks.
Funny-GIF1.gif

Gone for a few days and all crap breaks loose. Some threads I just need to link as a news feed! Holy crap, spend most of the night catching up.

tumblr_inline_moifqlTNfv1qz4rgp.gif

Izo, eh.
Trying to point a point you want to point or state a point you are pointing vs me pointing or others pointing out. I dont even have a point to care about the point. It was a bold blanket statement how I perceived it. again, eh., whats the point?

tumblr_m62t3oI0JE1ryaiojo1_r1_500.gif

As for the Dumar, I was commenting about the Olympiad interviews he was talking about with some of the athletes, in this case a Snowboarder interview being like a RL modern character from a movie in true form. Art imitating life imitating art sort of thing. Had nothing to do about the breadcrumb doubledare event happening. Just a side note, didnt see a point to create another post.

tumblr_letu2ikdrG1qaphrco1_500.gif
giphy.gif

funny-gifs-2365_medium.gif

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Izo, eh.
Trying to point a point you want to point or state a point you are pointing vs me pointing or others pointing out. I dont even have a point to care about the point. It was a bold blanket statement how I perceived it. again, eh., whats the point?
At least it wasn't ad hominem.
tnyVQOH.gif

Could
gZLna1V.gif

you
BbckNZl.gif

write txt all in one place, as to make it easier to respond to?
WcoSzHe.jpg

Cheers, have a good one.