The Animated GIF Thread

FleshStick_sl

shitlord
P8P, your gifs appear to work. I host mine or copy/paste their URL from another site and put the IMG /IMG tags around them. Easiest way.

orB6T.gif

creepy-7.gif

hDiWK.gif

orB6T.gif

P8P_sl

shitlord
P8P, your gifs appear to work. I host mine or copy/paste their URL from another site and put the IMG /IMG tags around them. Easiest way.
i can get the lower sized files to work...its the larger file size ones that i'm having trouble with...hosting sites like imgur fail to upload anything >5mb...i'm probably just interneting wrong...

whatever...here's one more for the response

oiB0e.jpg

oiB0e.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

FleshStick_sl

shitlord
i can get the lower sized files to work...its the larger file size ones that i'm having trouble with...hosting sites like imgur fail to upload anything >5mb...i'm probably just interneting wrong...

whatever...here's one more for the response
Wherever you get your gif from, right click and choose "Copy image URL" and paste it here with IMG tags. That should circumvent the file size issue to where you don't even have to host them. Preview first though to make sure it works, as not to get bandwidth blocked by the host site.

icFoib2RXuNVK.gif

780659hu3z.gif

tumblr_ls3haimueR1qjxgtro1_500.gif

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Yeah the problem with Imgur is that there's a max file size of 2MB, I was trying to load big GIFs to Imgur and it just seemed to be freezing or locking up. Without actually doing a helpful thing like tell you 'File over max size limit'. I had to do a read through the site to find out the issue.

Which is a bummer as I've got a bunch of GIFs sitting ready to go that are biggish. Perhaps Rerolled might allow GIF attachments, but I can understand that such a thing would require bigger, more expensive servers. So I ain't going to push for it.

Any users got any tips here what image hosts to use, one that's free and {cough} open-minded.

At another forum I visit I use a host called ShareNSX, but you can only post a thumbnail linking to the page with a single GIF or image on it. Not really how the ReRolled crowd rolls.

xKqHG.gif
P3GOI.gif

xKqHG.gif

P3GOI.gif