The Ask Anything Thread

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
I tried Google but I guess my google-fu is weak so I am making this thread for people to ask any random question they might have that isn't easily answered. Ok, now to my question.

I recently bought an electric toothbrush and every couple of days from me charging it I get a brown ring around it. WTF is it? I wash it off and make sure the toothbrush stays clean, but it keeps happening.

rrr_img_20645.jpg

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
1 girl, 2 guys - if our balls touch, does that make me gay, bi, or confused?

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
As long as you don't make eye contact for 5 minutes after it happen then your still straight but god help you if you lock eyes with the other man. Gay for life!

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
What is the most effective option for penis enlargement? Surgery? Pump? Pills? Jelqing?

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
how would you explain to a creature that has only lived in space which way left and right is?

Anwyn_sl

shitlord
how would you explain to a creature that has only lived in space which way left and right is?
If it's humanoid, most likely it's arms/hands being directional in relation to it's perception of where it is. Having full control over your z-axis makes things a little silly in terms of direction due to the nature of not being limited by gravity. It's not much different than being underwater in an ocean when you can't see the surface or the sea floor. Up becomes the direction where pressure lessens, and even that can be subjective.

Tetrian

Golden Knight of the Realm
Do you smoke indoors? If so it could very likely be nikotine condencing in the water leaving the stains.

It could also be algae, or even worse, bacteria growth, accelerated by the moist air and heat often located in bathrooms.

Either way, dry it off after use, and you likely wont have that problem - and make sure the bathroom gets cleaned often.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
My money is on you putting the toothbrush on the charger wet and that is the residue left over. Yum.