The Ask Anything Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Great Ogre Dictator

Golden Knight of the Realm
If you were swept back in time to, say, the dark ages c.800 A.D. with no technology from the present, what would be the quickest way to conquer the world?

Please hurry with the answer, time is of the essence here.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
If you were swept back in time to, say, the dark ages c.800 A.D. with no technology from the present, what would be the quickest way to conquer the world?

Please hurry with the answer, time is of the essence here.
The only language you speak is english? You're fucked.

Start with this:

MmNcm.jpg

Join the catholic church, learn latin, perform "miracles", become pope. Pretend God is your source of inspiration as you use science to create modern agriculture, medicine, and weapons of war (All you really need is the gun). Have fun spreading the good word.

Great Ogre Dictator

Golden Knight of the Realm
Thank goodness I took Latin back in highschool. All my friends told me it was a dead language. That I would never find a use for it. I'll show them. I'll show them all!

Brad2770

In the FoH FSR, about 2-3 years ago, there was a link to an artist's thread. From that thread, there were pics of his progress. It started with pictures of him barely able to draw and shade cubes. It eventually lead up to his amazing paintings and very realistic charcoal drawings. His progress has been documented since around 2001. I cannot find this thread. Could someone please help out?

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
Is there a program or game to build, like design your own, castles? Not an art program like poser, but a program for those of us with no useful skills. Even a game like a SimCastle or something where you could cheatcode and go nuts.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
Is there a program or game to build, like design your own, castles? Not an art program like poser, but a program for those of us with no useful skills. Even a game like a SimCastle or something where you could cheatcode and go nuts.
Besides Minecraft?

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
What is the best way to use the shitter? please provide pictures or drawings I am having trouble over here

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfTBsZ4QvOuViRfe6j-6seEzIG0rLwKvtVZ-bWEXQn3o9TkM7-.jpg

Ok but seriously, America has a reputation as the most litigious society in the world, so why hasn't their prison system been sued into oblivion for the rampant sexual abuse that takes place there?

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Because american is a christian nation that believes in a just world, therefore a man who smokes a marijuana deserves to be sexually assaulted in his anus by a man named Timothy "T-Bone" Smith.