The Ask Kuriin, A Gay Man, Anything Thread

LostCoder_sl

shitlord
Sorry, the taste of cock, semen, and butt is just too good to pass up.
You need to wake up brother. Do not let the Devil deceive you by making you think homosexuality is acceptable. The Devil is the father of all lies, and all lies originate from him.
You still have a chance to repent as long as you're alive. Do not waste it my friend. I pray that you will see the light eventually. God bless you.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Just reclaim religious language, and create your own prayer.

And lo, I cum, and that right soon.
Into your anus, I release my semen.
Amen.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Kuriin, you need Jesus. Gay men do not have a place in heaven. Do you want to go to hell my friend? Repeat this prayer every morning after you wake up. Say it with your partner so that he can be saved too.

Lord, I come before you today in need of your healing hand. In you all things are possible. Hold my heart within yours, and renew my mind, body, and soul.

Dear Lord of Mercy and Father of Comfort,

You are the One I turn to for help in moments of weakness and times of need. Psalm 107:20 says that you send out your Word and heal. So then, please send your healing Word to me and my partner. In the name of Jesus, drive out all kinds of homosexuality from my body and my partner, so we can go back to living as straight men.

Dear Lord, I ask you to turn this weakness into strength, suffering into compassion, sorrow into joy, and pain into comfort for others. May my faith and trust in your goodness and hope in your faithfulness stay strong, even in the middle of this suffering. Let me be filled with patience and joy in your presence as I wait for your healing touch.

Please restore me to full health and leave no trace of homosexuality behind, dear Father. Remove all fear and doubt from my heart by the power of your Holy Spirit, and may you, Lord, be glorified through my life.

All of this I pray in the name of Jesus Christ.

Amen.

I don't feel like you need to cite scripture when you're talking to God. He knows what the bible says right?

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
It's a pretentious way of showing off bible knowledge. There is no other purpose for including a scripture citation in prayer.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
You need to wake up brother. Do not let the Devil deceive you by making you think homosexuality is acceptable. The Devil is the father of all lies, and all lies originate from him.
You still have a chance to repent as long as you're alive. Do not waste it my friend. I pray that you will see the light eventually. God bless you.
You could probably PM Kuriin a copy of Marcus Bachmann's business card since it worked so well for you.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
You are clearly new here. We all saw Kuriin's picture and agreed that he is hot and it isn't gay to want to fuck him, only natural. Just as god intended.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Lostcoder is someone's alt, guy registered and posts through the same Indonesian proxy. Can't tell who it is but whatever.